BY SONY

SONY Black MDRAS800AP/B Sports Headphones Water Resistant see more...

Jordan T.
Wow! Such an amazing pair of headphones! These are extremely comfortable and have incredible sound quality. They are simple and easy to use for sure! They are sleek and small enough for travel! I will be purchasing more of these as gifts for friends and family!
Will B.
Rochester Hls, MI
These headphones work great and are perfect for working out. I really appreciate how they stay in my ears even when I'm jogging around my neighborhood. The quality of sound is wonderful and the price was low for how great they work and how they match up to others.
Lindsey K.
Philadelphia, PA
Great audio sound!! Amazing for working out with sweat going all over. I would love these in a headset version for better staying power. I have found buds to change that fit my ears. Amazing bass and audio for about 25$ if I remember you could probably look on amazon as well. Overall I would recommend to family and friends Sony is a great brand for electronics
Kristy Z.
Chandler, AZ
My oldest son is in sports and does weight training, he sweats a lot when working out, with these sport waterproof ear buds I don't worry about him getting them wet from his sweat because they are water proof, he loves them because he can finally listen to his music while working out without ruining them!
Kati B.
Starkville, MS
These headphone are amazing for what you pay for them! Mine lasted forever! I probably had them for 2 years until my dog decided they were a great chew toy. I'm definitely going to get me another pair!
Shelley S.
Shannon Drive, Moncton, new brunswick
Wear these everyday during the summer, usually with other earbuds the cords seem to stop working from a lot of movement during my work week but i have had these for months and they are working perfectly, with great sound
debanhi m.
Santa Ana, CA
My husband really likes these! I recommend them to all music lovers! You won't be disappointed!
Jenna S.
The headphones work really well, the sound quality is nice and clear and the fact that they're water resistant is nice since I mainly use them when I'm working out.
Christy W.
I bought two sets of these for a recent trip so my boyfriend and I could watch movies on the flights (6 in 4 days, by the way :-/) together. They were great! They fit comfortbly in the ear and have great sound quality. I also use them on my morning run and they stay in my ears very well.
Patricia S.
Lake View, NY
Work great. Have used them in the rain with no problems. Comfortable in the ears and easy to wear.