BY SONY

SONY Black MDRAS800AP/B Sports Headphones Water Resistant see more...

Jordan T.
Wow! Such an amazing pair of headphones! These are extremely comfortable and have incredible sound quality. They are simple and easy to use for sure! They are sleek and small enough for travel! I will be purchasing more of these as gifts for friends and family!
Natalie R.
Sacramento, CA
I am always at the gym or on walking somewhere so this are amazing and they keep outside noise out and no screechy noises through your phone.
Jakki F.
EVANSVILLE, IN
Great for a good work out. They are Water resistant and are also pretty durable. All in all a good buy
Lindsey K.
Philadelphia, PA
Great audio sound!! Amazing for working out with sweat going all over. I would love these in a headset version for better staying power. I have found buds to change that fit my ears. Amazing bass and audio for about 25$ if I remember you could probably look on amazon as well. Overall I would recommend to family and friends Sony is a great brand for electronics
Britney W.
Huntsville, AL
Did not work at all! Dove into my pool and they stopped working. With a new case I have for my phone that truly is waterproof I was hoping I could use these headphones to listen to music underwater but that was not true. I was so disappointed. I won't buy Sony headphones again. However the sound was decent when not underwater.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
These headphones were pretty good. Not the best headphones I have gotten, but I used them for good while before one of the earbuds stopped playing noise. This always happens to me :( I bought it online and I probably would not buy again, But it was an alright product.
Kristy Z.
Chandler, AZ
My oldest son is in sports and does weight training, he sweats a lot when working out, with these sport waterproof ear buds I don't worry about him getting them wet from his sweat because they are water proof, he loves them because he can finally listen to his music while working out without ruining them!
Christy W.
I bought two sets of these for a recent trip so my boyfriend and I could watch movies on the flights (6 in 4 days, by the way :-/) together. They were great! They fit comfortbly in the ear and have great sound quality. I also use them on my morning run and they stay in my ears very well.
Stephanie D.
Kissimmee, FL
I don't like the sound quality at all!! They were not worth the price I had to pay for. I thought it was just the pair I bought so I returned them and got another in exchange and they were also horrible.
Will B.
Rochester Hls, MI
These headphones work great and are perfect for working out. I really appreciate how they stay in my ears even when I'm jogging around my neighborhood. The quality of sound is wonderful and the price was low for how great they work and how they match up to others.