BY SONY

Integrated Mic/ Smartphone Playback/ Hybrid Silicone Earbuds/ High-Energy Neodymium Magnets/ Tangle-Free, Y-type Flat Cord/ Powerful Sound/ Black Finish see more...

Buy on Walmart
Adrie C.
Atlanta , GA
These are my absolute favorite headphones. I upgraded from dollar store headphones and have yet to look back. My only complaint is that I received faulty pair after faulty pair and have had to go back and forth with Sony for them to honor their warranty even though it was them that made the mistake.
Other than that, the quality of sound of these headphone are fantastic and for only $30, I could say its a steal!
Nina E P.
Bronx, NY
I love listing to music all the time & these are great to store in my bag when I'm on the go & the sound that it gives off is awesome, I'm so in love with All of your Products. Every Sony product is Always a 100 with me
Mina V.
Austin, TX
Didn't last very long broke in like 2 months . First the left side went out the they just stopped working . Not worth the price . The sound quality was really good just wish I could have used them longer .
Michelle L.
Bellingham, MA
Not the best, I bought these as a last minute replacement to another pair I had and they'll do for the average headphone user. The bass is pretty decent but it drowns out the rest of the sound. For bassheads I'm sure this will suffice, but for me I'm not the biggest fan.
Sierra O.
Joshua Tree, CA
I use these with my smartphone when my daughter takes her daily naps. I clean, do laundry, and pay bills with them on! They sound great and stay put in my ears while active!
Naomi T.
Carol Stream
The headphones are comfortable for the ears and the quality is impressive. However the volume on the headphknes only go so much and easily damaged
Armando G.
Denver, CO
These head phones work great and bass is pretty as well. I use these at the gym and gets me pumped up. I also like the smooth look and finish
Victoria C.
They are pretty good, they are not my favorite to talk to people on the phone with because they are to help with "bass",but they are not bad.
T C.
Avondale Estates, GA
Husband bought for our cruise. He said the worked great and had wonderful quality. Bkocked out all the drunks on the ship and yelling kids.
Mikela B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Love these! I got them for my daughter and it seems with the extra bass boost, they don't get too loud as she likes to crank the music!