BY SONY

Integrated Mic/ Smartphone Playback/ Hybrid Silicone Earbuds/ High-Energy Neodymium Magnets/ Tangle-Free, Y-type Flat Cord/ Powerful Sound/ Black Finish see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Adrie C.
Adrie C.
Atlanta , GA
These are my absolute favorite headphones. I upgraded from dollar store headphones and have yet to look back. My only complaint is that I received faulty pair after faulty pair and have had to go back and forth with Sony for them to honor their warranty even though it was them that made the mistake.
Other than that, the quality of sound of these headphone are fantastic and for only $30, I could say its a steal!
Nina E P.
Nina E P.
Bronx, NY
I love listing to music all the time & these are great to store in my bag when I'm on the go & the sound that it gives off is awesome, I'm so in love with All of your Products. Every Sony product is Always a 100 with me
Mina V.
Mina V.
Austin, TX
Didn't last very long broke in like 2 months . First the left side went out the they just stopped working . Not worth the price . The sound quality was really good just wish I could have used them longer .
Sierra O.
Sierra O.
Joshua Tree, CA
I use these with my smartphone when my daughter takes her daily naps. I clean, do laundry, and pay bills with them on! They sound great and stay put in my ears while active!
Mikela N.
Mikela N.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Love these! I got them for my daughter and it seems with the extra bass boost, they don't get too loud as she likes to crank the music!
Karena B.
Karena B.
Thompson, CT
Delivers sonic bass. Optimal sound. Clarity and definition from vocals and instruments. Truly another shining product by Sony.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
I like my music loud and I like getting in my zone so this is perfect for me.It also lets me vibe really good to my music
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Finally found i great pair of head phones that sound great and fit in my little ears with out costing an arm amd a leg
Tina T.
Tina T.
Fords, NJ
They fit in my ear well I like them, very comfortable and the sound is clear I think Sony is a very good brand
Nichole  M.
Nichole M.
Newnan, GA
The sound is great but I have small ears and the earbuds don't always stay in place as they should.