BY SONY

Digital Noise Cancelling/ 40mm Dynamic Driver/ Bluetooth And NFC For One-Touch/ Beat Response Control/ Pressure Relieving Earpads/ Swivel Folding Headphones/ Electret condenser Microphone/ Built-In Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery/ Black Finish see more...

Teal B.
Jefferson , GA
I love these headphones. For the price they are perfect. I was looking for a good set to cancel out the noise around me on the planes and in public areas and these work like a charm. My only complaint is that they don't stay on my head as well as other ones have.
Jessica W.
Yakima, WA
Great headphones! I didn't know anyone used over the ear headphones anymore but my son insisted on having them. After borrowing them for an audio book i learned why! The sound is great! It sounds like I'm in a movie theatre with the different sounds sounding like they are coming from all different directions. Great headphones.
Jackie G.
El Monte, CA
These head phones are honestly awesome! Soo soo durable in many aspects! These head phones have bluetooth, a mic, sound adjustment for lound noises that prevent you from hearing the full sound throught your headphones, by far the best headphones ive had! Defenitly recommend!
Elly L.
It's hard to rate these quite as well because after using the Bose Quiet Comfort headphones, nothing quite compares. But these do a relatively good job of noise-cancelling - which if that's your main purpose, then they'll work alright. They're less comfortable, that's for sure.
Quinn C.
Springfield, OR
Great headphone for the plane. If I could take only one thing on a plane it would be these. Even if I don't choose to listen to music or a movie just the noise cancelling featured is loved. They also have a nice balanced sound and are less "rigid" than other brands.
Jessica G.
I liked that it did do its job for the most part while I was using it. The sound was came out really good and it was clear. I got it at a Best Buy because I heard good things. It was a little pricey but they lasted awhile. No I wouldn't buy it again
Denise Z.
Germantown, WI
These are great for all types of surroundings. I use them in the office or on the plane, helps me concentrate on what I should be doing. Affordable. Great sound quality for music or conference calls. I'd definitely buy these again.
Tina O.
The headphones are very comfortable to wear and the base is easy to install. They have a great sound quality. This product gives excellent sound for the price and that fact that they are wireless makes this product even better
Christina B.
Burbank, CA
The sound quality is like nothing I've tried before. I love that they are wireless. Picked them up on sale but regularly priced, they're a bit pricey. But I would say still worth it.
rina c.
Love these headphones, I bought them for my sister and she loves them as well. She loves listening to loud music and you can't hear her music coming through the earphones!
Amina R.
Silver Spring , MD
How often do you typically have to charge these?