Sony Black Alpha A6000 Compact System Digital Camera with 24.3 Megapixels (Body Only)

BY SONY

Sony Alpha A6000 Compact System Digital Camera: 24.3 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings Featuring Scene Modes, Auto Scene Selector and 1080p Full HD Movie Recording 3.0" Xtra Fine LCD screen with image editing features Featuring Brightness Control, Live View, Grid Display, easy-to-read menu system, color TFT LCD screen Sony Alpha A6000 Compact System Digital Camera has built-in flash with Red-Eye Reduction, Fill-In Flash, Rear Sync, Auto On/Off and Slow-Sync Flash Additional Features: 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC/Memory Stick Pro Duo/Pro-HG Duo memory card slot (memory card not included) Sony digital camera has a rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 360 shots ISO Modes: Auto, 25600, 12800, 6400, 3200, 1600, 800, 400, 200, 100, 80 File Formats Supported: RAW, RAW+JPEG, JPEG Fine, JPEG, AVCHD, MP4 4-3/4"L x 1-13/16"W x 2-7/8"H; 10.1 oz Built-in WiFi Compatibility and Warranty: Black digital camera with 24.3 megapixels (Body Only) is compatible with PC or Mac 1-year parts and labor warranty What's in the Box: Sony Alpha A6000 Compact System Digital Camera Battery Body Cap Charger Eye Cup microUSB cable Shoulder strap To see a list of our Camera Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. see more...

Brian H.
Los Angeles
Techie Expert
This is still an awesome camera in late 2017! There is a reason why this camera is the best selling mirrorless camera for its time. You get incredible image quality, lens selection, performance, and dozens of autofocus points in a small, mirrorless body. This camera outperforms Canon's new SL2 DSLR that came out this year, and it's already a couple of years old. Unless you're trying to shoot video, there's no reason not to choose this mirrorless camera over an entry-level DSLR. I highly recommend it.
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
What a powerful little camera. I love the light weight compared to my huge dslr. It takes amazing photos even on auto! I have a 35mm on it right now and it's the perfect camera for street photography. It does amazing in low light. I printed out a 16x20 of a picture taken on auto with a free print coupon I had. It was an amazing print, the resolution was awesome! I would recommend this camera to anyone that just wants to take everyday photos. like a vacation, or their kids this is the perfect little camera for you
Christine W.
Long Beach, CA
I am a professional photographer so I own a million different cameras but this is my favorite one I have ever owned. It is so easy to use. It is the perfect size to just throw in your bag and go. The image quality surpasses some of the more expensive cameras I own. Everything about this camera is perfect. Whenever someone I know is looking for a new camera I always tell them about this one. Fantastic job Sony!
Amanda L.
Erie, PA
I received this as a Christmas present this year and I love it! My boyfriend is in a band and I frequently use this to take professional photos for use on their social media websites and press kits. The pictures come out perfect every time! Plus, you can upload photos via wi-fi!
Mac  .
Atascadero, CA
My husband uses this camera as an amateur photographer. He went back and forth between this and the bulkier DSLRs. I really love that he settled on the Sony because it is small enough to fit in my hands and easy enough for me to grab to take quick photos of our son without having to know all the fancy settings. The camera takes beautiful, crisp photos and has been great for easy video too. The smaller size means we always have it with us when there is a great photo moment. According to my hubby, the drawbacks to this camera are the lens selection (no telephoto lens, etc.) and that the battery life is a little shorter than some DSLRs.
Taha H.
Hi,
I have a channel on Youtube, I have more than 4000 subscribers.
I will review your product on my Youtube Channel.
I feel it would be a great fit for my subscribers of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a sample of this product.

Morocco