Skin CareFacial SkincareEco by Sonya
Sony Beauty Box Clarifying Detox System

Sony Beauty Box Clarifying Detox System

by Eco by Sonya

An all-star line-up of Sonya Dakar's skin care must-haves, this is guaranteed to trigger an addiction to your new-found flawlessness. All products are between 98-100% natural, and complement each other perfectly - encouraging elimination of accumulated toxins while helping to re-establish equilibrium - for skin that looks clear, plump and luminous. The kit contains: Silver Clarifying Wash (30ml), Detox Micro Scrub (30ml), Detox Daily Moisturiser (15ml), Organic Omega Booster (2.5ml) and Blemish Buster (2.5ml).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sony Beauty Box Clarifying Detox System!
Tash B.
georges hall
It was really good for me I loved this package. It help repair my skin and cleanse my face. It helped fix my acne. It brought colour to my face where I felt so confident I no longer feel the need to wear make up. This product has honestly changed my life. Would highly recommend. Sony Beauty Box Clarifying Detox System

Looking for your answer?