Sony - Bdps1500 Streaming Blu-ray Player - Black uploaded by Nicole T.

BY SONY

Netflix, YouTube, Hulu Plus, PlayStation Now and more; plays back BD, BD-R, BD-RE, BD-ROM, DVD and more Learn more about smart products. see more...

Crystajlove
Dallas , TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this blue ray player. It's perfect not just for blue ray DVDs. It's also great for Netflix and Hulu aswell. I do have a Apple TV and love it aswell but I have multiple rooms and can't exchange the two. Overall love this Sony player it's great. And it was cheap it was like $40 at Walmart.
Savannah G.
Techie Expert Level 1
Other than it being so when it first turns on and the remote being finicky, it is a great Blu-ray player. Having the Netflix button on the remote is also a plus. Netflix is the main thing that we bought this for, especially because it uses wifi and doesn't have to be plugged in directly.
Lauren W.
My parents had a terrible blu-ray player than would only work half the time so I decided to buy them this for Christmas last year. So far, it's been great apart from some weird connectivity issues, but I think that might be because of our internet connection. The remote is great and you don't have to strain to get it pointed exactly at the receiver.
Rosalinda V.
My husband had purchased this at Walmart, I don't recall the price. It's pretty good, the one thing I dislike is it can be slow like if you turn it on and try to go on anything to quickly it'll say something's wrong with the connection, or if I'm on Netflix or YouTube too long it'll log off and say that the connections lost but I overall it's good!
Chrystal S.
Grandview, MO
We have it and love it. The price is great. We even bought a second one after an ant colony made it's best in our first one. Don't ask. Anyway, it does its job well and has great options.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Works well. It got 4 stars because you have to buy the hook up parts. It says so on the box. But it was pain to figure out what exactly I needed and if the place I purchased it from had everything I needed.
Tracy F.
Techie Expert Level 2
I got this player on #blackfriday! I was so happy to find it. I was looking for a blu-ray player for all my blu-ray DVDs. It was affordable and sleek.
Michelle N I.
Fairmont, WV
Great apps! Easily accessible for apps and blu ray dvds. Bought mine at best buy! Netflix, roku, you name it!
Kristen M.
Salmon arm, BC
Great dvd player! It does it all.. Netflix, youtube, bluray, dvd, usb... I love that the remote had a netflix botton so you can go straight to it without even pressing power! Decent price, and it's small so you dont need a ton of space for it. My only complaint is that it isn't always the fastest and connecting to wifi and that we sometimes have to unplug it and restart it as it will occasionally stop streaming netflix properly.
Allison H.
Pictou, Nova Scotia
I use this every day. I love that it has Wi-Fi so I can use it for Netflix... And that there's a button on the remote for Netflix!! So easy! I also cast my phone to the TV! love it.