BY SONY

Enjoy your favorite music like never before with armature headphones from sony. Each set is balanced, pre-tuned, and ready to deliver everything from jazz to rock with unbelievable audio right out of the box. Silicone pads on these lightweight, earbud-style headphones offer maximum comfort, so you can listen to great music all day long. see more...

Traci C.
Traci C.
Brunswick, OH
I like these ear buds.I like the flat cable and the metal ...it gives a nice feel. Great sound, could be better in the bass column!

The silicone covers for the ear buds are a little annoying because they roll over a bit.

The design also blocks outside noise, which is helpful on the train when you just want silence.
Tina S.
Tina S.
Washington, IL
Sound good.. Comfortable in ears but shorted out within 5 weeks. Unable to return because it's out of return rules. Spent 20 bucks that failed justice like the cheap ones
Marianne Z.
Marianne Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Okay, but do not fit in my ear well enough to be comfortable. I stick to the headphones that come with my iPhone.
Joseph L.
Joseph L.
Roseville, CA
Good sound quality for sure, but the quality of the body could be better. I expected something that was comparable to Apple EarPods but instead it was more along the lines of something made by JVC. If you don't have the highest expectations for quality, then by all means this is a good contender but otherwise, you may be slightly disappointed.
Jayda M.
Jayda M.
New Orleans, LA
These headphones are amazing. I can hear my music on my phone loud and clear. They are so loud that they block out unwanted distractions (people around me). These headphone are by far my favorite pair.
sobia h.
sobia h.
Bartlett, IL
The quality was good and it lasted me longer than other headphones. I got it at best buy because it was on sale, it was definitely easy to use........the sound quality was great.................I would recommend it to others..................
Laquinta L.
Laquinta L.
Thomasville, AL
I'm a music lover so I wanted something that could handle a a little bass. This gets the job done, but my only con is that they are constantly falling out of my ears. lol
Shawnie K.
Shawnie K.
Kettering, OH
Very comfortable in my ears. Great sound quality and worth the price. I work out and it is important to me to have good fitting earbuds. These were wonderful for that.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Randolph, NJ
The sound quality was adequate, but they didn't last as long as I expected them to. They also weren't particularly comfortable. They didn't fall out easily like many other brands do, which was good.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Great pair of headphones! I have kept a pair of these in my school bag for a year and they still work great! It's rare to find long lasting earbud but these do the trick!