BY SONY

Enjoy your favorite music like never before with armature headphones from sony. Each set is balanced, pre-tuned, and ready to deliver everything from jazz to rock with unbelievable audio right out of the box. Silicone pads on these lightweight, earbud-style headphones offer maximum comfort, so you can listen to great music all day long. see more...

Joseph L.
Joseph L.
Roseville, CA
Good sound quality for sure, but the quality of the body could be better. I expected something that was comparable to Apple EarPods but instead it was more along the lines of something made by JVC. If you don't have the highest expectations for quality, then by all means this is a good contender but otherwise, you may be slightly disappointed.
Traci C.
Traci C.
Brunswick, OH
I like these ear buds.I like the flat cable and the metal ...it gives a nice feel. Great sound, could be better in the bass column!

The silicone covers for the ear buds are a little annoying because they roll over a bit.

The design also blocks outside noise, which is helpful on the train when you just want silence.
sobia h.
sobia h.
Bartlett, IL
The quality was good and it lasted me longer than other headphones. I got it at best buy because it was on sale, it was definitely easy to use........the sound quality was great.................I would recommend it to others..................
Tina S.
Tina S.
Washington, IL
Sound good.. Comfortable in ears but shorted out within 5 weeks. Unable to return because it's out of return rules. Spent 20 bucks that failed justice like the cheap ones
Shawnie K.
Shawnie K.
Kettering, OH
Very comfortable in my ears. Great sound quality and worth the price. I work out and it is important to me to have good fitting earbuds. These were wonderful for that.
Liliana V.
Liliana V.
San Ysidro, CA
Christmas gift from my bro... Love them.. The longest ive ladted with earphones... blocks out exterior noise... Perfect for the gym
Marianne Z.
Marianne Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Okay, but do not fit in my ear well enough to be comfortable. I stick to the headphones that come with my iPhone.
Alexa L.
Alexa L.
Fountain, CO
These headphones are perfect for travel and have very good sound! They make my music sound amazing!
Noel V.
Noel V.
Tulsa, OK
These head phones work so good! My go to headphones when I can't find my iPhone headphones.
Noslen R.
Noslen R.
Chicopee, MA
Love the way they work with music and watching videos and movies have good sound