Sony Avril Lavigne: The Best Damn Tour - Live in Toronto uploaded by NATASCHA O.

BY SONY

Pop-punk diva Avril Lavigne hits the stage in this 2008 Toronto concert. Among the songs included are Girlfriend, My Happy Ending, and fan favorites Complicated and Sk8R BOI. ~ Tracie Cooper, All Movie Guide. see more...

Ashley B.
Colfax, IN
Avril Lavigne is phenomenal. Amazing voice and puts on a GREAT show! This live video is closest thing I will get to seeing her in concert.  She is just fantastic.
Stephanie C.
It's scent is super unique and the packaging is amazing... And I'm a huge fan of all of her perfumes... They are all so different and so amazing...
Valentina H.
Doral, FL
A perfect perfume for a rock star. This smell so clean. I love the desing of the bottle, and the pink colour is totally an avril thing.
Katy S.
Independence, MO
I've watched this dvd so many times that I know all of her actions and it's just amazing. Avril is amazing!
Jordan E.
Mandeville, LA
This is one of my favorite scents for spring! It smells so good and I long lasting!
Alyssa L.
Orlando , FL
Best album in a long time! Long live Avril Lavigne! The best damn was so inventive and original and really reminded me of old school Avril Lavigne with a new spins sound mixed in. Would definitely definitely definitely recommendation a listen!
Eefkee M.
I love this perfume! i bought this for myself and got it two times on my birthday so i have 3:) that was a year ago and they're all empty now with is probably all you need to know about it! its a lovely smell,but i can't really describe it
Anna Sofia E.
Aakirkeby, Bornholm
One of my favorite perfumes! Have bought it two times so far, it's super lovely and suits me very well! I've also only gotten positive compliments so far!
Kayleigh G.
This is so fun too watch and listen to, especially if you like pop punk or pop rock or anything else like that. This product is affordable too.
Jazmine M.
Thunder Bay , ON
Beautiful smelling perfume - crisp, light, comparable to apple blossoms in scent. Perfect for every day wear. Simply refreshing.
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
What does this smell like?
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this a perfume or a movie?