Sony Avril Lavigne: The Best Damn Tour - Live in Toronto uploaded by NATASCHA O.

BY SONY

Pop-punk diva Avril Lavigne hits the stage in this 2008 Toronto concert. Among the songs included are Girlfriend, My Happy Ending, and fan favorites Complicated and Sk8R BOI. ~ Tracie Cooper, All Movie Guide. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Valentina H.
Valentina H.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
A perfect perfume for a rock star. This smell so clean. I love the desing of the bottle, and the pink colour is totally an avril thing.
Katy S.
Katy S.
Independence, MO
I've watched this dvd so many times that I know all of her actions and it's just amazing. Avril is amazing!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
It's scent is super unique and the packaging is amazing... And I'm a huge fan of all of her perfumes... They are all so different and so amazing...
Jordan E.
Jordan E.
Mandeville, LA
This is one of my favorite scents for spring! It smells so good and I long lasting!
Eefkee M.
Eefkee M.
I love this perfume! i bought this for myself and got it two times on my birthday so i have 3:) that was a year ago and they're all empty now with is probably all you need to know about it! its a lovely smell,but i can't really describe it
Anna Sofia E.
Anna Sofia E.
Aakirkeby, Bornholm
One of my favorite perfumes! Have bought it two times so far, it's super lovely and suits me very well! I've also only gotten positive compliments so far!
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
Crazy about this scent even thought its light I Could wear it all day! Last all,day too.
Jazmine M.
Jazmine M.
Oakville, Ontario
Beautiful smelling perfume - crisp, light, comparable to apple blossoms in scent. Perfect for every day wear. Simply refreshing.
Tessa S.
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
What does this smell like?
David F.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a perfume or a movie?