BY SONY

The right gear and the right headphones. Sony active sports headphones deliver secure comfort with water resistant1, high-quality sound to get you going! see more...

Ameriah R.
Stow, OH
Work amazingly when I am on the go and using my iPod when walking or cleaning the house, Fits in ear perfectly and stays.
Donna R.
Van Buren , AR
Like these very good when working out ! Ear piece stays in place and you can't beat that!! Great quality sound as well!
Julie J.
Henderson, NV
They fit amazingly and stay on oh so great. I love how i can move my head without worrying if they'll fall off or not.
Magali T.
Joliet, IL
Loved these headphone and the fact that they go around the ears . They dot fall out like all my other headphones.
Christina H.
Great for working out, no cords in the way. Sound comes out great no static. Will continue to use this brand.
Marcharnae M.
Kalamazoo, MI
Great quality headphones. They don't short out, plays music very smoothly loooovvveee this product.
Nicole O.
Salem, OR
I have a hard time finding headphones that will stay in my ears. I've had no trouble with these.
Kim D.
Philadelphia, PA
I had these in black. They are perfect for me when I go running. These fits my ears comfortably.
Tara F.
I like these because they stay on without having to have the headband or suctioning in my ears.
Darshini P.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
These are super cute and fit in my ear really well. I use them specifically when working out.
estefy d.
renca , santiago , chile
De que otros colores tienen?