BY SONY

The right gear and the right headphones. Sony active sports headphones deliver secure comfort with water resistant1, high-quality sound to get you going! see more...

Margaret T.
Sugar Notch, PA
Like these a lot. Sound coming from them is pretty flawless. And the way they fit around the ear is ideal. Less chance of them falling out mid song
Phoenix N.
Milton, WI
Ok these headphones have great volume and sound. But, they feel a little uncomfortable. I wish they were a little more easy on the ears.
Tamara P.
These headphones were not too bad. They did fit a little tight on my ears. They were not as comfortable but the sound was good quality.
Crystal M.
Like them streaming wise but as of the style technique made to put on ears uuuummmm....?
not really my cup of tea but sound is great
Shanayne C.
Philadelphia, PA
I got these not to long ago thinking it would be good. But it's not for me, it culd rule be due to the fact that I have small ears.
K H.
Still have a problem with them staying in my ear.. I think it's my ears, out of all the ones I have tried these have fit the best.
Kristen  C.
Montgomery, AL
I love these. I run and I hate to have my ear buds fall out when they get sweaty. These stay in place no matter how much i move!
Gina P.
Dayton, OH
I only use headphones when I workout. I have small ears so these were a bit too big on my but still stay in my ears pretty well
Megan M.
Erie, PA
These are good.. Stayed in my ear and were comfortable . I could wear them for long periods of time. I would recommend these
Joanna W.
Cherry Hill, NJ
These definitely aren't the best earphones around but I bought them for running and they stay on during my whole workout.
estefy d.
renca , santiago , chile
De que otros colores tienen?