BY SONY

The right gear and the right headphones. Sony active sports headphones deliver secure comfort with water resistant1, high-quality sound to get you going! see more...

Buy on Walmart
The sound is great. Of course, it is Sony. Sony always has great products. The brand never disappoints. I love how it delivers sound while I run. The only thing is... It doesn't stay on my ears. My boyfriend has no problems with it, but I think my ears are just weird, so I still give a 5 out of 5.
MaTheresa C.
My husband bought it for me. I love the color pink on this product. My husband bought it online. The sound is great and it fits on my ears perfectly. It is very to use compare to other alternatives. Great for jogging, working out and other outdoor activities. Highly recommended.
Patricia C.
Cicero, IL
Love the color and the product! the sound is great, the quality is great and it is affordable in price!!!!! you can find it at pretty much any electronic store. It is a good product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! definitely recommend it!!!!!!!!!!
Abby A.
Greensboro, NC
Pink is so my color! They fit in my ears so easily and have great sound! They are also really nice while working out because they don't get caught on the rails or fall out of my phone. Great product!
Brionna V.
Half Moon Bay, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
I was always so picky with my headphones because when I would exercise they'd always fall off and then I found the Sony ones that wrapped around my ear and ever since I used them I've been in love!
Aimee M.
Oakfield, WI
Love these around the ear headphones. They are so nice to wear for working out. The sweat doesn't affect them and since they go around the ears they don't fall off. Very light weight and portable unlike the newest trend of owning the largest headphones possible.
Lola H.
Dallas, TX
I use these when I go running. They are great and stay in place. Bought at radio shack. Pretty good price. Really good sound, blocks out background noise. My kids love them too. They use them to watch movies. I would definitely buy more if mine ever break.
Lauren Q.
Vancouver
They work fine. I purchased them because I didn't want the headphones go be easily pulled out and I thought they'd be more comfortable on my ears than the inside the ear ones.
amy s.
Normandy park, WA
Techie Expert Level 2
These headphones are a good price. they fit nicely in/over my ears. they have a good amount of sound and don't feel cheaply made. they are good for being small and work well when i want to work out.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
I've got weirdly small holes in my ears. that being said, its difficult to find ear buds that will stay in my ears at all. but these a work great for that!
estefy d.
renca , santiago , chile
De que otros colores tienen?