BY SONY

The right gear and the right headphones. Sony active sports headphones deliver secure comfort with water resistant1, high-quality sound to get you going! see more...

Buy on Walmart
The sound is great. Of course, it is Sony. Sony always has great products. The brand never disappoints. I love how it delivers sound while I run. The only thing is... It doesn't stay on my ears. My boyfriend has no problems with it, but I think my ears are just weird, so I still give a 5 out of 5.
MaTheresa C.
MaTheresa C.
My husband bought it for me. I love the color pink on this product. My husband bought it online. The sound is great and it fits on my ears perfectly. It is very to use compare to other alternatives. Great for jogging, working out and other outdoor activities. Highly recommended.
Aimee M.
Aimee M.
Oakfield, WI
Love these around the ear headphones. They are so nice to wear for working out. The sweat doesn't affect them and since they go around the ears they don't fall off. Very light weight and portable unlike the newest trend of owning the largest headphones possible.
Lola H.
Lola H.
Dallas, TX
I use these when I go running. They are great and stay in place. Bought at radio shack. Pretty good price. Really good sound, blocks out background noise. My kids love them too. They use them to watch movies. I would definitely buy more if mine ever break.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Cicero, IL
Love the color and the product! the sound is great, the quality is great and it is affordable in price!!!!! you can find it at pretty much any electronic store. It is a good product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! definitely recommend it!!!!!!!!!!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Greensboro, NC
Pink is so my color! They fit in my ears so easily and have great sound! They are also really nice while working out because they don't get caught on the rails or fall out of my phone. Great product!
Brionna V.
Brionna V.
Half moon bay , Ca
I was always so picky with my headphones because when I would exercise they'd always fall off and then I found the Sony ones that wrapped around my ear and ever since I used them I've been in love!
Margaret T.
Margaret T.
Sugar Notch, PA
Like these a lot. Sound coming from them is pretty flawless. And the way they fit around the ear is ideal. Less chance of them falling out mid song
Phoenix N.
Phoenix N.
Milton, WI
Ok these headphones have great volume and sound. But, they feel a little uncomfortable. I wish they were a little more easy on the ears.
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
These headphones were not too bad. They did fit a little tight on my ears. They were not as comfortable but the sound was good quality.
estefy d.