BY SONY

The right gear and the right headphones. Sony active sports headphones deliver secure comfort with water resistant1, high-quality sound to get you going! see more...

Vanessa O.
Ashburn, VA
I absolutely love Sony products and almost all my headphones are from sony. This specific model is the one I use more often, because it gives me the possibility to do whatever I need to without having to worry about my headphones falling. It really adapts well around your ears, and it`s pretty comfortable to use,I already had problems with uncomfortable headphones but this one fits so well that you even forget you have it on after a while. I super recommend this product!
Elizabeth G.
I'm not a fan of these. I purchased these at my local Ross store and was excited to see them there. Unfortunately they are not good for me, I don't know if it's that I have little ears or maybe my ears are too big but these headphones just don't stay on my ears. They are constantly falling every time I go out for a run.
Lauren S.
South Bend, IN
My husband and I go through headphones like they're going out of style, and it's hard to find a good fit. These over the ear headphones stayed in place well for my husband, but were a little uncomfortable on me. After a while one side of the ear pieces quit working so I had to trash them, unfortunately.
Paula M.
Not a huge fan, the quality of the product did not last as long as I had hoped, also I do understand that you u get what you pay for as well. Sometimes it is worth the money to pay a little bit extra to have the prolonged usage as well as the hassle of having to repurchase.
bryan S.
Hesperia, CA
I love these headphones I usually wear th meanwhile I work out its not that different than any other headphones honestly...I got my first ones from my dad and they're really easy to use and like I said it's like any other headphones there's no difference
Samantha A.
Havelock, NC
I purchased these to use while working out, specifically. The only problem is that they don't stay in my ears well. They hang on to the outer ear and I find myself fixing them constantly during a workout. They sound good with my music, but they're a distraction when it comes to falling off my ears
Jessica V.
I love how these wrap around your ear. I ha e a problem keeping ear buds in my ears since they are small but the wrap around helps me keep them in and they have great sound quality
Jordan S.
These are great for wearing will active. Use use them while running on the treadmill. The volume is good (even with the gym radio blaring) and they stay in my ears great!
April K.
Portsmouth, OH
Best headphones I have ever purchased. I'll never buy a pair that aren't from this company. They actually stay in my ears & don't make my head ache after a few hours
Mark L.
Worked great. Good sound. Nice price. Overall, I would recommend these headphones to people who are active, as they stay snug on your ears without feeling tight.