Sony Around-the-Ear Headphones - Blue (MDRAS200/BLU)

The right gear and the right headphones. Sony active sports headphones deliver secure comfort with water resistant1, high-quality sound to get you going! see more...

• Is the sound quality good on these ear buds while working out at ...1 Answers
Kris W.
Wake Forest, NC
These headphones were an impulse buy when I left mine at home. I have smaller ears so some headphones just don't work. This is one of those pairs. I ended up giving them to a friend of mine and he really enjoys them. They just didn't work for me.
Ciara C.
Baltimore, MD
Really like these for working out. Whenever I'm running I usually lose my earbuds but these stay on for the whole workout and sound great. I have had them for over 8 months and the sound quality hasn't dropped at all.
Tia G.
Cincinnati , OH
I really enjoy my Sony Around the Ear Headphones. They provide a great sound while securing itself easily to the ear. This makes listening to music while working out, doing housework, fishing, taking walks etc much easier as I don't have to keep replacing my ear buds when they fall.
Alejandra S.
Stickney, IL
Love these! I love to use them when I'm working out because it prevents the earphones from falling off my ear. It's hard to find ear phones for my ear buds but these fit great and don't fall off easilly
Kelly S.
Battle Creek, MI
Didn't love or hate these. Bought the for use at the gym. Ended up letting my daughter (14) use them. She was impressed with the sound quality, but the over the ear we uncomfortable on her.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
I love these headphones. Ear buds always fall out of my ears while I'm running or if I even tug on them so I love that they hook around the ear. They also produce excellent sound quality.
Megan W.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I like to use these for running!! I have a terrible time with headphones during a workout and these are my solution. These fit great and have a pretty decent sound quality.
Kirsten H.
These headphones do no work for me. They fall out so easily even though they're not supposed to. Maybe my ears are just shaped wronf but they aren't very comfortable.
Myrka L.
Joshua Tree, CA
They are very Comfortable. They work well and sound great. Purchase was worth it. I would recommend these if you like to listen to music while jogging or working out.
Briana W.
Techie Expert Level 2
Perfect for active lifestyles. No more constantly fidgeting with your headphones while going for a run, these will stay in place and the sound quality is great.
Hireri L.
Oceanside, CA
Is the sound quality good on these ear buds while working out at the gym ?