BY SONY

The right gear and the right headphones. Sony active sports headphones deliver secure comfort with water resistant1, high-quality sound to get you going! see more...

• Do these stay snug in your ear while working out?3 Answers
Buy on Target
Rachel N.
Bridgewater, Massachusetts
I have no previous experience with sports headphones, but I do like that the fit securely around the ear and provide good sound. I had just bought them for running around campus and so far they have been good quality. I am interested on how they wear over time and the company claims they are waterproof but I have not tested that quality out yet. The only thing I don't like about these headphones are how long in length the cord is. When I run, I have to wrap them several times around my phone so the cord is not hanging loosely.
Ana O.
Astoria, NY
These earphones are great when running as they don't fall off the ear easily. The sound is really good. However, I do find that it's gotten static-y over time maybe because of the fact I use them while exercising. They are affordable however I purchased a replacement plan in case they do get damaged. I would definitely recommend to others.
Eva C.
Loved the product. I was able to complete my morning jog without having to worry about my headphones slipping out of my ears, which normally happens when I use regular headphones that do not go around the ear. The product stays on even throughout my entire jog and did not even slip once.
Krystal R.
Decatur, IL
These headphones are really cool. They produce great sound, I can hear everything, which I love when I'm listening to my favorite songs. They feel kind of weird at first because I'm used to old-fashioned headphones, but you get used to it and they're actually more comfortable.
indi s.
Springfield, MA
Sony has got to be my favorite brand for inexpensive headphones I have tried a couple different ear buds but these I have loved the most they got secure around the ear and u don't have to worry about them slipping out. not to mention the great sound quality. definitely great for those that love listening to their music nice and loud like myself
Laura C.
Trenton, MI
I've had these for over 6 months. I wear them while running. They've been with me for several 5ks and do not fall out. However, sometimes the piece in the ear can become aggravating to the ear canal. Like it is pushing. I will likely upgrade to the Sony Sports in the spring.
Haley C.
Germantown, WI
I love these headphones for working out and for other every day uses. However, I have had to purchase two pairs in one year because I tend to lose sound in one headphone. I hate that they break but I always buy them again since they stay in my ears so well.
Ashley S.
Gun Barrel Cy, TX
Very easy to use no slippage on the ears. GREAT TO USE WHILE WORKING OUT! Also, the sound is very decent for the price! Would definitely suggest to anyone who is looking for headphones with a active lifestyle makes thingsense so much easier!
Sabrina E.
Minneapolis, MN
I wanted something small and compact like ear buds, but that would actually stay in my ears. These meet the need, though not the most comfortable in the world, they stay put while running.
Sara B.
Ormond Beach, FL
These are great if you have issues with sets that will actually stay in place. However, after a period of time my ears would hurt from the pressure of them being in place. Almost as if they felt bruised. I have them away.
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
Do these stay snug in your ear while working out?