BY SONY #68 in Batteries

Sony AM3PTB8A AA Alkaline Batteries: Provides high density and precision technology for extra power Blister design for greater shelf impact and rotation Ideal for use in high drain digital devices Includes 8 x AA batteries see more...

Michelle C.
The batteries can be found at the Dollar tree and from time to time at the 99Cent Store. If you by them from there or find them on the reduced rack at a more mainstream retailer them they are a decent buy. They do not last long at all maybe 3-4 days if they are in high use.
Brittany L.
Galloway , NJ
These are batteries. I won't go out of my way to purchase this brand, but a battery is a battery. Especially if they are on sale. I use these. They work.
Logan C.
Durham, NC
These are terrible batteries, there are several types of products that it is worth buying brand name and batteries are one of them.
Jennifer M.
Onalaska, Wi
These are just ok. I was hoping for more from Sony- as its a brand I know and trust. But these don't seem to last as long as your trusty copper tops.
Kirsten H.
These are just overpriced batteries. They're really not that great and no different from any other battery.
Mia W.
These are okay, and a little cheaper than duracell. If I don't feel like paying more, I go for these. They don't seem to last.
Jill M.
Vancouver, WA
The sony brand batteries last a lot longer then the energizer ones.
We use Sony batteries in all of our electronic devices
christina s.
Fairfield, CT
Great batteries. last for a very very long time. great for remotes and things of that sort
Adrian B.
There ok but they don't last that long for me I have to replace them like every month
sonia  j.
These batteries last like after a week of buying them. other batteries last for like at least 1-2 months but last so early. i will not buy those batteries again.