Sony Alpha A6000 Wi-Fi Digital Camera & 16-50mm Lens with 16GB Card + Case + Battery + Tripod + Filter Kit

BY SONY

Kit Includes 9 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Sony Alpha A6000 Wi-Fi Digital Camera + 16-50mm Lens (Black) 2) Transcend 16GB SecureDigital (SDHC) 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 3) Spare NP-FW50 Battery for Sony 4) Precision Design PD-C10 Camera/Camcorder Case 5) Precision Design PD-T14 Flexible Compact Camera Mini Tripod 6) Precision Design 40.5mm UV Glass Filter 7) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 8) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors 9) Microfiber Cleaning Cloth Sony Alpha A6000 Wi-Fi Digital Camera + 16-50mm Lens (Black) Compact and lightweight. The Sony Alpha A6000 Wi-Fi Digital Camera Body is a super-compact mirrorless camera thats about half the size and weight of a typical DSLR, yet it has the same size APS-C sensor as most DSLRs. The interchangeable lenses and E-mount system make the a6000 more versatile than almost any other camera on the market. Get incredible detail and gorgeous enlargements thanks to the newly developed 24.3 megapixel Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor. The new BIONZ X image processor faithfully reproduces textures and details in real time via extra high-speed processing capabilities. Capture the perfect moment - the a6000 realizes 11 frames per second continuous shooting with AF (Auto Focus) tracking by making the most of the wide-area 179-point phase-detection AF sensor. Despite its small size, the a6000 gives you full DSLR control. Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to control your camera with your compatible smartphone or tablet and the PlayMemories Camera Apps. Capture Full 1920 x 1080 HD uncompressed clean-screen video files with external recording devices via an HDMI connection in 60p and 60i frame rates. This outfit includes the compact, easy-to-carry Sony E-Mount 16-50mm retractable zoom lens. Measuring just 1-3/16 (30.2mm) when fully retracted, it is super compact and easy to carry so you can quickly whip out your camer see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brian H.
Los Angeles
Techie Expert
This is still an awesome camera in late 2017! There is a reason why this camera is the best selling mirrorless camera for its time. You get incredible image quality, lens selection, performance, and dozens of autofocus points in a small, mirrorless body. This camera outperforms Canon's new SL2 DSLR that came out this year, and it's already a couple of years old. Unless you're trying to shoot video, there's no reason not to choose this mirrorless camera over an entry-level DSLR. I highly recommend it.
Kelley W.
Asheville, NC
Techie Expert
I got this bundle for Black Friday and am super pleased with it. I want to get into photography and now I have everything I need. Camera takes great photos on auto. Good thing to know is you will need the app PlayMemories to transfer pics to your phone
Tina R.
I need a new camera and I am thinking about trying this one. I have read sime great reviews on it.
Bushra A.
Sacramento, CA
Very nice camera great picture Quilty, the best part all the accessories don't need to worry about spending extra money.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Wonderful camera! Great bundle for beginners, highly recommended! Bought Tis for my daughter for Christmas And she loves it!
Claudia C.
I bought this camera for my daughter, I thought it was good camera for a teenager. It is a very good camera and the pictures she takes are perfect! I recommend it!
Taha H.
Dear SONY,
I have a channel on Youtube, I have more than 4000 subscribers.
I will review your product on my Youtube Channel.
I feel it would be a great fit for my subscribers of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a sample of this product.

Morocco
Anyerlin V.
Necesito unaaaaaa para empezar con mi proyecto de ser una nueva youtuber ;$ ..........................
Ashleigh G.
Medford, OR
Is this worth the money?