Sony Alpha a5000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm OSS Lens

You get incredible detail and gorgeous enlargements. Thanks to the large 20.1 megapixel APS-C sensor size and Sony Exmor APS HD CMOS technology, the camera achieves high resolution and DSLR quality images with no penalty in low-light sensitivi,20.1 MP Exmor HD APS sensor. Convenient Power zoom lens w/ motor zoom lever and body control,A convenient zoom lever on the body of the camera allows for effortless one-handed operation and smooth zooming even when shooting self-portraits, bringing compact camera convenience to the realm of interchangeable-lens models. The a5000s tiltable LCD screen flips up 180 to make shooting self-portraits a snap. Include other people, experiment with interesting angles or shoot against famous landmarks. When you press the shutter, the camera does all the work, Beautifully composed self-portraits made easy. Record stunning high quality Full HD video class=footnote Link>4 in either 60i or 24p frames per second. Records in your choice of 60i/24p Blu-Ray quality AVCHD format class=,Full HD 1080/60i/24p or 1080/30p MP4 movies class=footnote Link>4. Built-in pop-up flash in a compact camera body is perfect when an extra burst of light is needed to get the shot. Combine with high ISO sensitivity - from 100 to 16000 ISO - to enable shooting in just about any setting, Low light situations not a problem. Auto Object Framing fills the frame with your subject, Give your photos a professional look with Auto Object Framing. Featuring advancements like exceptional two-person portrait capability along with Face Detection and Tracking Focus, Auto Object Framing not only turns ordinary photos into stunning compositio. Compact, easy-to-carry PZ 16-50mm kit lens, For the ultimate in portability, the a5000 includes the collapsible 16-50mm power zoom (SELP1650) as the kit lens. Ideal when traveling or anytime a compact, lightweight camera-combo is desired. Picture Effect modes, The a5000 includes 17 effects that can be applied to photos see more...

• What kind of protection did you get for this camera and where did...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good camera to take makeup product pics of for ...3 Answers
  • How do you like this camera? Great to film YouTube videos? Great ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Daniela A.
Coral Gables, FL
So glad I got this camera! I love it for what I do. I take pictures of products and I also make videos for YouTube. It has great quality it's portable and it has wifi so you can use your phone as a remote or send the photos straight to your mobile phone. I'm obsessed!
Sarah H.
This is an amazing mirrorless camera at a great price. I love the fact that the screen flips to the front. It is also wifi enabled so you can send photos to your phone with no hassle. I just wish it had a hot shoe for an external flash
Brian H.
Los Angeles, CA
A decent camera for the price. You get access to Sony's impressive e-mount lens ecosystem and an easy to use interface. However, you might as well save a little more and buy an a5100 or an a6000 depending on your needs. The a5100 is an incredible little vlogging camera and the a6000 is a much better stills camera at only a slightly higher price point. If you get a good deal on this camera, then by all means go ahead and pick one up. But if you're planning on paying close to current retail pricing, skip this one and buy the a5100 or a6000.
Amanda S.
North Bergen, NJ
BEST CAMERA EVER! I love how lightweight it is and how the lenses can be switched. The flip over selfie screen is what sold me. This camera is perfect for blogs and everyday use!
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
This is a super nice camera, it takes really clean and clear photos I absolutely love this brand, it's not to expensive either highly recommend
Hãmzà F.
sidi sliman
My name is Hamzah Al-Mani I love the product very much and I want to do a product review. I have a channel on YouTube. I do not review the products. I love polytheism very much and I live in Morocco in the city of Sidi Suleiman I. We hope to accept that you offer the product to do the references and I would like you to follow me the product and thank you
Dee S.
OMG well im in love. This camera is amazing. Any make up addicts out there looking to get amazing quality snaps of their work, this is the one for you. Its a selfie camera, lens zooms in good and close, blurred background option. And comes in black also
Farheen A.
Haven't laid my hands unto this camera but this looks so damnn fine. Best quality. Best lens. Best picture resolution. Best pixels. Best size. Portable. Kind of affordable but worth the money and if i get a chance i would for surely recommend it to the whole world while shouting with full confidence. Sony Alpha a5000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm OSS Lens
Lauren N.
I brought this camera as I wanted HD videos for my YouTube channel and I am in love with it! Not only is it affordable but the quality of both photo and video is amazing, I recently took this to a friends wedding and the results were amazing! Would 100% recommend!
Sanja C.
Really great camera with super fast focus. Clear pictures and can be used in the dark. I enjoy using this camera. Good for doing quick shots. Perfect compact size and all the image quality of the bigger brother A6000.The camera has many customizable features or you can just use the auto modes .
Kailey W.
Oviedo, FL
I'm looking for a good camera to take makeup product pics of for Instagram but my apartment has the worst lighting possible so I need a high quality camera. Would this work or should I look for a different camera?
Paola M.
San Diego, CA
Ive been wanting this camera for a while and i inow there is the a5100 and the a6000, but is there any huuuuge difference between the three? Other than the price and maybe the quality of the pictures.
Kendra B.
How is this camera for recording YouTube videos?
Ayame S.
What kind of protection did you get for this camera and where did you get it?
Jasmine D.
San Diego, CA
How do you like this camera? Great to film YouTube videos? Great for vlogs? What would you consider the best feature?