Sony Alpha A3000 Digital Camera & 18-55mm Lens with 32GB Card + Battery + Case + Flash + Tripod + Lenses Kit

BY SONY

Kit Includes 12 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Sony Alpha A3000 Digital Camera + 18-55mm Lens (Black) 2) Sony 32GB SecureDigital (SDHC) Class 10 UHS- Memory Card 3) Spare NP-FW50 Battery for Sony 4) Battery Charger for Sony NP-FW50 5) Precision Design DSLR300 High Power Auto Flash 6) Precision Design PD-C20 Digital Camera/Camcorder Case 7) Precision Design 50 in PD-50PVTR Compact Travel Tripod 8) Precision Design 2.5x Telephoto + .45x Wide-Angle Digital Lenses (49mm/52mm/55mm/58mm) 9) Vivitar 3-Piece Multi-Coated HD Filter Set (49mm UV/CPL/ND8) 10) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 11) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 12) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors Sony Alpha A3000 Digital SLR Camera + 18-55mm Lens Feels right. Shoots right. Effortlessly take professional-looking photos with the Sony Alpha a3000 Interchangeable Lens Camera. Unlock your artsy side the easy way and shoot stunning, frame-worthy images and HD video with small-camera simplicity. Best of all, cant-miss moments and fast-action shots are captured with DSLR quality and speed - all in a lightweight camera youll want to take everywhere. The a3000 is compatible with a wide section of Sony E-mount lenses ranging from high zoom to macro, so your photography is open to a world of endless creative options. The a3000 uses the same sensor format that Sony builds into its full-sized Alpha DSLR cameras. With 13 times the area of the typical point-and-shoot image sensor, Sonys 20.1-megapixel APS-C sensor delivers an exceptional combination of high resolution, high sensitivity and gorgeous, blurred backgrounds. Not only does the a3000 take high resolution, magazine worthy photos, but it can also capture stunning HD movies in your choice of standard 60i or cinematic 24p, all at Full HD 1920x1080 resolution. Capture stunning low-light photos using the new Exmor sensor that f see more...

jamie w.
Speedwell, TN
Techie Expert Level 3
Despite lacking a mirror, the Sony A3000 looks—and feels—a lot like a DSLR without the heft. It's a bit unsettling how light this camera is, but that definitely has its advantages. With the combination of the deep grip and light weight, the A3000 absolutely will not tax your wrists or forearms (unless you have an enormous telephoto on there, anyways). However, the A3000 definitely feels more like you're holding a toy camera rather than a serious piece of equipment.
Haley H.
Houston
I always prefer a Sony, it's FPS is higher and the picture quality can not be beat. The only problem I have is that there is only a number of lenses that are compatible with this camera. Other than that I can not complain.
Nicole W.
I am a big Sony fan so I bought a DSLR from the alpha series. Now I feel like I should have listened to the advice that I got - Sony cameras are not compatible with lenses of other brands. Other than that, the photo quality is great.
Ariana  M.
Middletown, OH
This is a really good camera I used it for my YouTube videos for a while it's really good for a starting out camera. I really recommend it.
Tessa B.
Collegeville, PA
Gorgeous snapshots! Perfect for use of remembering special events or even for an artist look at the world around
Brittney B.
Mobile, AL
I love this camera, I bought it a few years ago and it has lasted a long time with me. It takes great pictures.
Stephanie C.
1,111 reviews
This camera is so so so so amazing.... Definitely worth looking into... All of their products are amazing ...
I is good for video and photos I do not have one but I looked at YouTube video I will love to get one
Lizmari D.
I order this not to long ago I love it so far the price is pretty expensive but it's worth it .
Rainey D.
Greenwood, IN
I've been into photography for years and this camera is absolutely amazing! Deff worth it
Grevelyn C.
Caracas, venezuela
necesito una cámara profesional. que saben de esta???
Paige T.
Is this proudct good ypfor youtube videos?