ElectronicsCamerasDigital CamerasSony
a7R II Alpha Full Frame Mirrorless Digital Camera Body

Sony a7R II Alpha Full Frame Mirrorless Digital Camera Body

by Sony

Le α7S II est doté d'une sensibilité jusqu'à ISO 409600; plage dynamique étendue; stabilisation d'image sur cinq axes; enregistrement interne de films 4K plein cadre avec lecture de tous les pixels sans perte; mise au point automatique ultra-rapide et précise; compatibilité avec un nombre croissant d'objectifs

Is mirrorless the way to go nowadays?
Should I get this or the canon 5dm4?
I am curious about this item. Has anyone owned one and if so, what is your overall opinion of this camera, in regards to image quality, battery, and features? Thanks.
Start your review of Sony a7R II Alpha Full Frame Mirrorless Digital Camera Body!
Zach W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sony a7R II Alpha Full Frame Mirrorless Digital Camera Body uploaded by Zach W.
I love this camera. The photos that come out of it are phenomenal! I just got into videography as well and the product it makes is top notch. I wish it had 4K 60p. That is the only drawback I can find. The camera is very easy and user friendly. If you want to take it to the extreme make sure you get a great lens. If you pair this with a great piece of glass the results will be studio grade.
Steven C.
Astoria, NY
Sony a7R II Alpha Full Frame Mirrorless Digital Camera Body uploaded by Steven C.
Fantastic body, with a sex and modern look. Understanding the functionality takes some research and getting use to. At first all of my photos were blurry but I quickly learned to hold down the snapshot button longer. Sony Alpha a7II Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only) + Free Sony 64GB SD Card
Dali F.
Herriman, UT
The camera output is excellent. I particularly enjoy using the APC mode when I need it to give me the extra range, but it lowers the number of megapixels to 18. Eye auto focus also performs fantastically. I would highly recommend this camera especially for the 42 mega pixels, great Sony a7R II Alpha Full Frame Mirrorless Digital Camera Body for prints!
Christina H.
Naperville, IL
Sony a7R II Alpha Full Frame Mirrorless Digital Camera Body uploaded by Christina H.
Purchased at: Best Buy
Such a fantastic camera body! So many fun and advanced features for those high quality photos.
Rosi R.
Weston, FL
Muy cara para la calidad de fotos. muy complicada también. No trae manual. Asi que debes saber utilizarla
Samantha B.
Sony a7R II Alpha Full Frame Mirrorless Digital Camera Body uploaded by Samantha B.
Beautiful camera and extremely easy to use and understand. We rented this for a week to decide if we wanted to buy it in the future and we definitely do :) The photos it takes are very large, so multiple storage cards will be needed to take a good amount of photos.
Angela C.
Edison
I prefer my Nikon because I have been using Nikons for longer, but this camera works perfectly fine
Fernando R.
Alliance, NE
Awesome camera to have for anyone into photography even for beginners very easy to use and has the ability to add attachments
Dawn E.
Donalds, SC
I bought this camera a little over a year ago. It has a full frame sensor. I needed this for low light photography. This camera is light weight compared to other full frame cameras. This makes it great for nature photographers and wedding photographers. If I ever upgrade I will keep this camera as a spare.
Xee V.
wausau
Beautiful camera, quality and specs. I absolutely love how my images turn out, it’s lightweight and easy for me to use as a wedding photographer.