Sony a5100/B (Body Only) 24-megapixel Digital Camera

by Sony

Sony a5100/B (Body Only) 24-megapixel Digital Camera. Authorized Dealer / USA Warranty

What do you think of this camera ?
Is this worth the price and the hype ?
Is the camera worth it i want to get one
Start your review of Sony a5100/B (Body Only) 24-megapixel Digital Camera!
East Elmhurst, NY
I used to have this camera a few years ago I loved it !!!! It was reliable and always easy to use and start up to catch quick moments.. I bought it at bestbuy and I recommend it to everyone ! The only thing I didn't like was that my camera didn't have a wristlet strap in the box I'm not sure if it was supposed to come with it or not..
Brooklyn, NY
Fabulous APS-C sized sensor camera with a flip up screen for selfies as well as the ability to shoot fantastic video courtesy of the high bit rate XAVC-S. This camera is mirrorless which lets you use myriad Vintage lenses you may have with the purchase of inexpensive adapters. Want lenses designed for it? You can't go wrong with Sigma's Art lens line for E mount, there's a 19mm a 30mm and my personal favorite the 60mm. Sharp is an understatement, I shoot wide open at F2.8 and am amazed at how good the images look. I also use the Sony 16mm F2.8 and it too is an inexpensive gem. I had a NEX-5 with its kit lens so bought just the body which was on sale for a paltry $349.99 . The 16-50mm kit lens is much smaller than the 18-55mm kit lens and for a kit lens it's reasonably sharp and quite useable. So if you are tired of lugging around a big heavy DSLR around get your hands on the Sony A5100. You WONT regret it
Sony a5100/B (Body Only) 24-megapixel Digital Camera uploaded by Stephanie S.
This was my first step up to a non point and shoot camera. I am quite impressed by the quality of photos that it takes, especially with the compact nature of the photographs! I have a beauty Instagram account, so having a lot of detail in my photos is super important. From what I have learned, this is one of the fastest most precise autofocus cameras out there. A must buy for the price, if you're not ready for a full-on professional camera.
Atlanta, GA
This was my first big purchase for my YouTube channel and I'm So glad I took that leap. This camera is AMAZING. I was able to get my non-techie boyfriend to take amazing branding pics of me. I also use this for videos on my YouTube channel. My camera came with a 16-50 lense. I'm Going to purchase my 50mm 1.8 lense this week. One caution is that it is pretty expensive to fix it. My lense broke and it's $166 just to send it to be fixed. Eeew
Coeburn, VA
One of the best cameras on the market, at such a affordable price!! I always like to see what they come out with next in this brand, always improving the quality and performance!
Hellaaa, Cali
I bought this camera because it was an sale and was great addition to my A6000. This is a smaller A6000 without the viewfinder and the dials, the resolution is the same, use the same lenses, smaller to carry around anywhere, the quality of the images are superb, the AVCHD is awesome. For me this is always carry camera, big features in a small package, also you can add apps to use with it. Very pleased with it.
Techie Expert Level 1
Really great camera, I seem couple YouTubers record their video with this camera and is actually not that bad. I like the quality of the pictures and the price is fine is actually not that expensive.
Newhall, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I have this camera and bought just the body because it was all that they had left. They did tell me I could buy a better lens than what it comes with so i did that. Its a beautiful camera with nice features BUT it overheats sooooo fast!!! Do not purchase for vlogging. For pictures it works grea.
Guilford, CT
My boyfriend just got this for me for my birthday and I've never been happier! It's amazing and takes unbelievable pictures and videos! I bought additional lenses for both capturing more light and exposing less light and the pictures are incredible!
I need a new digital camera but I didn't want it the big one like there's now , I found this on target or almost the same and it's super easy to use and easy to carry with u
Ask a question to the Influenster community...