BY SONY #5 in Digital Cameras

Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera: 24.3 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings Featuring 1080p Full HD Movie Recording, Face Detection Technology, Optical Image Stabilization Sony E-Mount 16-50mm lens Equivalent to a 24-77mm lens on an analog camera 3.0" TFT LCD touchscreen Featuring Brightness Adjustment, Graphical User Interface, color TFT LCD screen Built-in flash with Red-Eye Reduction, Fill-In Flash, Auto On/Off and Slow-Sync Flash Additional Features: 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC/Memory Stick PRO Duo/Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo/Memory Stick XC-HG Duo memory card slot (memory card not included) Rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 400 shots ISO Modes: Auto, 25600, 12800, 6400, 3200, 1600, 800, 400, 200, 100 File Formats Supported: EXIF, RAW, XAVC S, AVCHD, JPEG, DCF, MP4 4.38" x 2.5" x 1.44"; 7.9 oz Compatibility and Warranty: Compatible with PC or Mac 1-year limited manufacturer warranty What's in the Box: Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera Sony E-Mount 16-50mm lens Battery, charger and microUSB cable Lens cap Shoulder strap To see a list of our Camera Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. see more...

• Would thos be a good camera to use for long videos ? such...6 Answers
  • Worth the money? I've been shopping for a camera, and whi...2 Answers
  • Is this the best camera for selfies?2 Answers
vivek a.
Review for: Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera with 24.3 Megapixels and 16-50mm Lens Included more...
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to I love this sony a5100! it is my go to camera for vlogging and for pictures! I love that it has a smoothing skin feature as I have acne scars and it diminishes the appearance of them. I the only thing I will say is that it is a camera that you really have to baby or else it will stop working. i have broken 2 lenses just by bumping into something. the lens doesn't break per say but it does stop working for some reason. and it over heats with just 15 min of constant filming. FYI other that that I do like it a lot!I bought the Sony A5100 because I am a Youtuber and I wanted to get into Vlogging. As well take awesome photos for my Facebook and Instagram without carrying my heavy DSLR. I consider the A5100 because of the mirror flip up screen. As you know beauty bloggers are professional selfie takers lol. The flip up screen allows me to make sure the lighting, angles and the focus is right.A huge addition was that the camera came with WiFi, which means I can send videos or photos taken with this camera to any device around me as long as i'm on WiFi. which makes posting content on my social media so much easier and efficient. This particular point and shoot has some weight on it due to the lens it comes with. It's heavy enough to where it wont fall out of your hand but not heavy enough to where it will make your arms tired. I LOVE CANON products and buying a Sony was extreamlly hard for me but I am very happy with my purchase.
Hafdallah N.
School District Wall 067, No. 26 Tebessa

My name is naoufel of Arab Games, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 100 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my instagram _les_bgs_dalger_ page contains nearly 15.000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Naoufel Hafdallah
my email address: nawfelhafdallah@yahoo.fr
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
Techie Expert Level 4
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
Amy B.
Pinner , Middlesex
Techie Expert Level 1
A really amazing value camera that is great for taking photos or filming videos. I love this little camera because it is compact and easy to carry around everywhere but has the advantage of changeable lenses for different needs. Sony is fantastic quality and looks great - I have the black camera and it is sleek and professional. The app is great to use as a remote and for transferring photos to your phone over wifi. A great investment!
Le Sony a5100 est un appareil à objectifs interchangeables dépourvu de viseur optique, mais qu'importe, il se présente comme le plus compact du marché. On y trouve un capteur de 24,3 Mpixels, du Wi-Fi, un écran tactile de 7,5 cm, et le même processeur que dans le très bon NEX-7.
manal b.
larache
my name is mohamed bekkouri creator med bk a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
Fatiha L.
Scandicci
The perfect camera for my makeup mavens out there! Makes skin smooth and really brings out your eye shadow and lip colors. And for my girls who follow "Amrezy" On instagram and wonder how her skin glows you will get that same "glowy/smooth" skin effect as her if you put the skin smoother option on Medium.
Definitely recommend it!
ahlem b.
Techie Expert Level 1
Amazing and wonderful product I liked and I think my friends are
impressedI hope you send me the product for review and participation
with friends.. Thank u
I
can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos and social media
My
goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same
time help the company promote products specialy in algeria because people d'ont know this product Thank you
Hãmzà F.
sidi sliman
Techie Expert Level 3
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is hamza amlouni and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best product for BeginnersI love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel
Mari  P.
Would thos be a good camera to use for long videos ? such as vlogging or youtube videos
Karlie M.
Grand Valley, ON
I've been eyeing this camera for a while now and have done a fair amount of reaserach.. but also noticed they have new models... I have absolutely no knowledge on cameras so i was wondering is the a5100 is a good choice or to wait and buy the new one? Is there much of a difference?
Sarah V.
Is it worth the price?
Briana M.
Fresno, CA
I have been considering buying this camera but I don't know much about it and would love some feed back from those who have this camera.
Jackie R.
Seabrook
Would you recommend this camera for vlogging and making YouTube videos?