BY SONY #6 in Digital Cameras

Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera: 24.3 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings Featuring 1080p Full HD Movie Recording, Face Detection Technology, Optical Image Stabilization Sony E-Mount 16-50mm lens Equivalent to a 24-77mm lens on an analog camera 3.0" TFT LCD touchscreen Featuring Brightness Adjustment, Graphical User Interface, color TFT LCD screen Built-in flash with Red-Eye Reduction, Fill-In Flash, Auto On/Off and Slow-Sync Flash Additional Features: 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC/Memory Stick PRO Duo/Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo/Memory Stick XC-HG Duo memory card slot (memory card not included) Rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 400 shots ISO Modes: Auto, 25600, 12800, 6400, 3200, 1600, 800, 400, 200, 100 File Formats Supported: EXIF, RAW, XAVC S, AVCHD, JPEG, DCF, MP4 4.38" x 2.5" x 1.44"; 7.9 oz Compatibility and Warranty: Compatible with PC or Mac 1-year limited manufacturer warranty What's in the Box: Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera Sony E-Mount 16-50mm lens Battery, charger and microUSB cable Lens cap Shoulder strap To see a list of our Camera Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. see more...

• Would thos be a good camera to use for long videos ? such as vlog...5 Answers
  • Would you recommend this camera for vlogging and making YouTube v...3 Answers
  • I am wanting a travel camera to toss in my bag as... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Jet.com
Leslie A.
The best camera I've ever had! The quality is amazing you can share on so many different platforms its great
Day M.
Rock hill, SC
I LOVVVVVE THIS CAMERA! best game I have ever bought! touch screen, flip monitor, zoom and picture quality
zandra l.
Sherwood, OR
Techie Expert Level 3
Great camera! I like that this has such a big lens and yet is still a good portable, take anywhere size.
Lisa J.
Amazing camera, perfect for blogging and video and great picture pixels.. It's expensive but it's with it
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
I bought this camera a few years back and it was amazing for a starter clean photos! sony's are amazing
Chantel H.
I really want this camera so bad. I've heard so many great reviews, I have yet to hear a bad one!
lydia o.
Merced, CA
Such a awesome camera! The picture quality is everything and this camera for sure has my vote!
Lara A.
fountion valley
I love love love this Sony camera I been use it to make a short video but for some how I losted
Deborah W.
Brockton , MA
Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera with 24.3 Megapixels and 16-50mm is such a great digital camera
vivek a.
Review for: Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera with 24.3 Megapixels and 16-50mm Lens Included more...
 I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to I love this sony a5100! it is my go to camera for vlogging and for pictures! I love that it has a smoothing skin feature as I have acne scars and it diminishes the appearance of them. I the only thing I will say is that it is a camera that you really have to baby or else it will stop working. i have broken 2 lenses just by bumping into something. the lens doesn't break per say but it does stop working for some reason. and it over heats with just 15 min of constant filming. FYI other that that I do like it a lot!I bought the Sony A5100 because I am a Youtuber and I wanted to get into Vlogging. As well take awesome photos for my Facebook and Instagram without carrying my heavy DSLR. I consider the A5100 because of the mirror flip up screen. As you know beauty bloggers are professional selfie takers lol. The flip up screen allows me to make sure the lighting, angles and the focus is right.A huge addition was that the camera came with WiFi, which means I can send videos or photos taken with this camera to any device around me as long as i'm on WiFi. which makes posting content on my social media so much easier and efficient. This particular point and shoot has some weight on it due to the lens it comes with. It's heavy enough to where it wont fall out of your hand but not heavy enough to where it will make your arms tired. I LOVE CANON products and buying a Sony was extreamlly hard for me but I am very happy with my purchase.
Karlie M.
Grand Valley, ON
I've been eyeing this camera for a while now and have done a fair amount of reaserach.. but also noticed they have new models... I have absolutely no knowledge on cameras so i was wondering is the a5100 is a good choice or to wait and buy the new one? Is there much of a difference?
Mari  P.
Would thos be a good camera to use for long videos ? such as vlogging or youtube videos
Sarah V.
Is it worth the price?
Briana M.
Fresno, CA
I have been considering buying this camera but I don't know much about it and would love some feed back from those who have this camera.
Irene G.
leganes
I have been thinking to buy a smaller camera for a while ( i have a cannon eos). Does it have a good quality and a variety of lenses to work with? Thanks