BY SONY #6 in Digital Cameras

Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera: 24.3 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings Featuring 1080p Full HD Movie Recording, Face Detection Technology, Optical Image Stabilization Sony E-Mount 16-50mm lens Equivalent to a 24-77mm lens on an analog camera 3.0" TFT LCD touchscreen Featuring Brightness Adjustment, Graphical User Interface, color TFT LCD screen Built-in flash with Red-Eye Reduction, Fill-In Flash, Auto On/Off and Slow-Sync Flash Additional Features: 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC/Memory Stick PRO Duo/Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo/Memory Stick XC-HG Duo memory card slot (memory card not included) Rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 400 shots ISO Modes: Auto, 25600, 12800, 6400, 3200, 1600, 800, 400, 200, 100 File Formats Supported: EXIF, RAW, XAVC S, AVCHD, JPEG, DCF, MP4 4.38" x 2.5" x 1.44"; 7.9 oz Compatibility and Warranty: Compatible with PC or Mac 1-year limited manufacturer warranty What's in the Box: Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera Sony E-Mount 16-50mm lens Battery, charger and microUSB cable Lens cap Shoulder strap To see a list of our Camera Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. see more...

• Would thos be a good camera to use for long videos ? such as vlog...5 Answers
  • Would you recommend this camera for vlogging and making YouTube v...3 Answers
  • I am wanting a travel camera to toss in my bag as... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Jet.com
Whitney W.
Huntsville , AL
Best camera ever. So small but so powerful. I purchased this at Best Buy for my boyfriend. He loved it ! I wish I had one myself. Great picture quality. #sony
Kim L.
This is a fantastic camera. It has lovely quality to the pictures. It has the ability to change many of the settings. You can also buy separate lenses.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this camera! It works so good. It is easy to setup. Easy to get pictures off of it. I love mine! I would highly recommend this to anyone!
Denise G.
Pekin, IL
Love my mirrorless camera. Fantastic quality, with a super lightweight feel. This is my go to camera when I don't want to carry around my DSLR.
Desiree F.
Hialeah, FL
Me encanta mi cámara es perfecta y compacta. Me acompaña en todos mis viajes y puedo tomar fotos asombrosas. Es ligera y cómoda de trasladar.
Marison G.
Wooh I want this camera I need this camera viz I'm just using my cellphone to blog and to upload to YouTube. Yes i have a YouTube channel
Andiana A.
Little Neck, NY
This is a wonderful product! It is small enough to bring anywhere. It takes great clear high tech pictures. The quality is fantastic.
Patty W.
Perry, OH
This camera is so adorable and i love the look to it. It is very easy to use but unfortunately the quality is not the best.
Caroline S.
Great for a point and shoot camera. Small enough to take anywhere but not so big that you're worried about it all the time
mike b.
Phoenix, AZ
Techie Expert Level 1
Very good looking camera good specs light weight very good lens and zooming well worth it very easy to use feels good
Karlie M.
Grand Valley, ON
I've been eyeing this camera for a while now and have done a fair amount of reaserach.. but also noticed they have new models... I have absolutely no knowledge on cameras so i was wondering is the a5100 is a good choice or to wait and buy the new one? Is there much of a difference?
Mari  P.
Would thos be a good camera to use for long videos ? such as vlogging or youtube videos
Sarah V.
Is it worth the price?
Briana M.
Fresno, CA
I have been considering buying this camera but I don't know much about it and would love some feed back from those who have this camera.
Irene G.
leganes
I have been thinking to buy a smaller camera for a while ( i have a cannon eos). Does it have a good quality and a variety of lenses to work with? Thanks