BY SONY #8 in Digital Cameras

Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera: 24.3 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings Featuring 1080p Full HD Movie Recording, Face Detection Technology, Optical Image Stabilization Sony E-Mount 16-50mm lens Equivalent to a 24-77mm lens on an analog camera 3.0" TFT LCD touchscreen Featuring Brightness Adjustment, Graphical User Interface, color TFT LCD screen Built-in flash with Red-Eye Reduction, Fill-In Flash, Auto On/Off and Slow-Sync Flash Additional Features: 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC/Memory Stick PRO Duo/Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo/Memory Stick XC-HG Duo memory card slot (memory card not included) Rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 400 shots ISO Modes: Auto, 25600, 12800, 6400, 3200, 1600, 800, 400, 200, 100 File Formats Supported: EXIF, RAW, XAVC S, AVCHD, JPEG, DCF, MP4 4.38" x 2.5" x 1.44"; 7.9 oz Compatibility and Warranty: Compatible with PC or Mac 1-year limited manufacturer warranty What's in the Box: Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera Sony E-Mount 16-50mm lens Battery, charger and microUSB cable Lens cap Shoulder strap To see a list of our Camera Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.

• Would thos be a good camera to use for long videos ? such...6 Answers
  • Worth the money? I've been shopping for a camera, and whi...2 Answers
  • Is this the best camera for selfies?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Veronica A.
N Chelmsford, MA
Fave camera EVER!! Picked this baby up on Amazon during Black Friday after hearing such great reviews. Takes amazing pics and you can even flip the screen and take selfies. Also wonderful for vlogging. So worth the price. I got the white one and it's seriously so beautiful and sleek.
Virginia F.
Patchogue, NY
I adore this little camera, my only wish is for longer battery life, but to be fair I'm used to my dslr that lasts for weeks even with it on for hours at a time. I adore the skin softening feature! And the pictures are so beautiful! Great little point and shoot!
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This camera is amazing!!! Pictures are crystal clear and it has a ton of settings and good stuff to make your pictures perfect! It also has its own built in wifi so you can send your pictures straight to your phone! Best camera ever, especially for selfies !
Vanessa L.
Best camera for vlogging. Take a beautiful pictures great for people who are into makeup and looking for a camera to take pictures of their work. Has an automatic skin softener which I love. I have the black one I suggest getting a glass screen protector.
Allison N.
I LOVE THIS CAMERA! I received it as a Christmas gift and I use it all the time. It takes wonderful pictures, even on the automatic setting for beginners. The size is great for my petite hands and its not too heavy. I highly recommend this product!
Simone V.
Concord, CA
I have a sony semi-professional, and for me was the better choice that I did... Is easy and the Manual is simple and help so much. I brought it on bestbuy, nothing this type, but I love this brand, is awesome and have all support to the customers.
Nina T.
Atlanta, GA
This is by far the best camera I've invested in. I use this camera for YouTube videos, Facebook video marketing and personal photography. The selfie screen and built in apps are such bonuses. I can't wait to purchase additional lenses.
Alexandra Abigail G.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my digital professional camera! I take it with me almost everywhere. It's a mirrorless camera with a super lightweight feel. I love how it's easy to pick up and take photographs and video. It has a very portable and not as heavy as other cameras. It's great for taking really nice pictures and video. It was a great investment!
Camila C.
Hollywood, FL
This was my first camera that I bought myself! It met my expectations and j film my videos on this always but it recently fell and the lens broke.. The lens costs more than the actual camera and that's a bit ridiculous in my opinion.
Xheni K.
St Petersburg , FL
This camera is everything! I love it and it was worth the money. It takes amazing pictures and they look flawless. It has different styles that you can play around with. My favorite is that i can send the pictures directly on my phone
Mari  P.
Would thos be a good camera to use for long videos ? such as vlogging or youtube videos
Karlie M.
Grand Valley, ON
I've been eyeing this camera for a while now and have done a fair amount of reaserach.. but also noticed they have new models... I have absolutely no knowledge on cameras so i was wondering is the a5100 is a good choice or to wait and buy the new one? Is there much of a difference?
Sarah V.
Is it worth the price?
Jackie R.
Seabrook
Would you recommend this camera for vlogging and making YouTube videos?
Briana M.
Fresno, CA
I have been considering buying this camera but I don't know much about it and would love some feed back from those who have this camera.