BY SONY #6 in Digital Cameras

Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera: 24.3 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings Featuring 1080p Full HD Movie Recording, Face Detection Technology, Optical Image Stabilization Sony E-Mount 16-50mm lens Equivalent to a 24-77mm lens on an analog camera 3.0" TFT LCD touchscreen Featuring Brightness Adjustment, Graphical User Interface, color TFT LCD screen Built-in flash with Red-Eye Reduction, Fill-In Flash, Auto On/Off and Slow-Sync Flash Additional Features: 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC/Memory Stick PRO Duo/Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo/Memory Stick XC-HG Duo memory card slot (memory card not included) Rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 400 shots ISO Modes: Auto, 25600, 12800, 6400, 3200, 1600, 800, 400, 200, 100 File Formats Supported: EXIF, RAW, XAVC S, AVCHD, JPEG, DCF, MP4 4.38" x 2.5" x 1.44"; 7.9 oz Compatibility and Warranty: Compatible with PC or Mac 1-year limited manufacturer warranty What's in the Box: Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera Sony E-Mount 16-50mm lens Battery, charger and microUSB cable Lens cap Shoulder strap To see a list of our Camera Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. see more...

• Would thos be a good camera to use for long videos ? such...6 Answers
  • Worth the money? I've been shopping for a camera, and whi...2 Answers
  • Is this the best camera for selfies?2 Answers
Risa X.
Love this camera. It took me a bit to get used to not having an actual viewfinder but it's a quick adjustment. The lens it comes with is fine but I recently purchased an additional lens for portraits. I have the white one and the color has actually held up exceptionally well. Any dirt or stains come right off. Do be careful with the screen – I purchased a screen protector.
Jasmine R.
Saint Louis, MO
I really love this camera and it is durable. It takes great action shots and once I learn how to fully use it I'll probably give it 5 stars but the WiFi doesn't seem to be working but again that could be user error. I love that you can flip the screen forward and I'm really happy with this purchase. I got mine at target and it was on sale so I enjoyed that even better
Karla V.
I am obsessed with this camera and so thankful to my husband for surprising me with it! I have a makeup page on Instagram and this baby has really stepped up my selfie game on there. It captures close up makeup pictures beautifully, I LOVE that you can flip the screen up so you can see yourself while you're taking the selfie it's super convenient!
Courtney S.
Mahwah, NJ
I got this camera for Christmas so I've had a couple of months to play around with it. I really love being able to flip the LED screen, and I LOVE being able to wirelessly send photos to my phone or computer. That is such a great feature. The battery lasts a decent amount of time and the photo quality is superb. Definitely recommend.
ILuvLuciee 1.
Westminster, CA
I am currently living this selfie camera. It is the go to camera for a blogger. I bought this at Best Buy. It did meet my expectations. It is reliable when it comes to self portraits. I would recommend this camera for any beginner blogger or make up artist that needs to use a camera to blog or take make up pictures.
Guadalupe L.
Techie Expert Level 2
For the price and size I am very impressed ! It takes high quality pictures and does very well in low light . It is easy to use for beginners as well so it's a plus. It also has a lot of setting for those who know more about cameras . It has wifi so you can easily send pictures to your phone or computer.
Alli R.
Wauwatosa , WI
I am obsessed with this camera. I use it to take closeup of my eye makeup and they turn out so beautifully. So many options and functions. Plus it's small so it's not a pain to bring it with anywhere.
Nicole M.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this camera because I have a 10 month old son and really wanted to have high quality photos. I'm so glad I went with this camera because the photos turn out more crisp as I learn more tricks and features that come
along with it. I haven't really taken any videos with it but I'm sure I will and I'm glad that I have that option. Such an amazing camera at a fraction of the professionals price!
Jani M.
Amazing camera! My boyfriend got this for me for Christmas and I'm in love! It's the perfect camera for amazing Instagram pictures. It also takes really good videos. I film with it for my YouTube channel when I'm in a pinch or my filming camera battery has died. Perfect quality camera!
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
Fave camera EVER!! Picked this baby up on Amazon during Black Friday after hearing such great reviews. Takes amazing pics and you can even flip the screen and take selfies. Also wonderful for vlogging. So worth the price. I got the white one and it's seriously so beautiful and sleek.
Mari  P.
Would thos be a good camera to use for long videos ? such as vlogging or youtube videos
Karlie M.
Grand Valley, ON
I've been eyeing this camera for a while now and have done a fair amount of reaserach.. but also noticed they have new models... I have absolutely no knowledge on cameras so i was wondering is the a5100 is a good choice or to wait and buy the new one? Is there much of a difference?
Sarah V.
Is it worth the price?
Briana M.
Fresno, CA
I have been considering buying this camera but I don't know much about it and would love some feed back from those who have this camera.
Jackie R.
Seabrook
Would you recommend this camera for vlogging and making YouTube videos?