BY SONY #5 in Digital Cameras

Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera: 24.3 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings Featuring 1080p Full HD Movie Recording, Face Detection Technology, Optical Image Stabilization Sony E-Mount 16-50mm lens Equivalent to a 24-77mm lens on an analog camera 3.0" TFT LCD touchscreen Featuring Brightness Adjustment, Graphical User Interface, color TFT LCD screen Built-in flash with Red-Eye Reduction, Fill-In Flash, Auto On/Off and Slow-Sync Flash Additional Features: 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC/Memory Stick PRO Duo/Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo/Memory Stick XC-HG Duo memory card slot (memory card not included) Rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 400 shots ISO Modes: Auto, 25600, 12800, 6400, 3200, 1600, 800, 400, 200, 100 File Formats Supported: EXIF, RAW, XAVC S, AVCHD, JPEG, DCF, MP4 4.38" x 2.5" x 1.44"; 7.9 oz Compatibility and Warranty: Compatible with PC or Mac 1-year limited manufacturer warranty What's in the Box: Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera Sony E-Mount 16-50mm lens Battery, charger and microUSB cable Lens cap Shoulder strap To see a list of our Camera Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. see more...

• Would thos be a good camera to use for long videos ? such...6 Answers
  • Worth the money? I've been shopping for a camera, and whi...2 Answers
  • Is this the best camera for selfies?2 Answers
mohamed sophy m.
komhamada
Review for: Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera with 24.3 Megapixels and 16-50mm Lens Included more...
Hello!(SONY)My name is Mohammed sopy or better known as ( Mego_Gamer ) on YouTube, and (Mohamed Sophy Mehina) on Facebook . I make tech reviews . it would mean a lot to me if you could give me the (Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera with 24.3 Megapixels and 16-50mm Lens Included)Thanks You,(Mohamed Sophy)
Youtuber A.
Review for: Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera with 24.3 Megapixels and 16-50mm Lens Included, Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera with 24.3 Megapixels and 16-50mm Lens Included more...
Greetings dear

I am  Adel benni , Youtuber i have an excellent number of loyal followers (12,5k juste on Youtube)... and a very good number of viewsI was impressed with your wondrful productSo I thought of helping you promote your products by reviewing them in my videosMy goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company to promote productsIf You are intersting contacte me : adelbenni202@gmail.com
Jully M.
se ve super me encantaria probarla, alguien me podria indicar ¿en cuanto sale la camara?, hablando de peso Mèxicano por supuesto. muchisimas gracias :D
amine b.
setif city 750 batiment A5 numero 56
hi my name is amine i have 30000 followers in instagram
i went  to review this camera
so plz contact me broo
Aqsa B.
Lahore
Wow i like this camera. I want this camera to review on my channel. Can you send me on my address. My email is Aqsabutt359@gmail.com
Priska A.
Bekasi, West Java
Are you looking for camera to start Vlogging? So i recommend you this. This is a good mirroless camera for you to start your vlogs. 😍
Jillian L.
Oh my gosh, no words can explain how much I freaking love this camera!! Awesome quality, and quick to share on Social Media accounts!
SOULAYMAN S.
It is a wonderful product and has many advantages that distinguish it from other productsI wish from my heart to reach it
Emerald E.
This camera is great for vlogging or just having fun. It has some really cool features and it takes really nice pictures.
Kien P.
My must have item when go out with my family. Very easy to use even for my 5 years old son. Take brilliant picture.
Mari  P.
Would thos be a good camera to use for long videos ? such as vlogging or youtube videos
Karlie M.
Grand Valley, ON
I've been eyeing this camera for a while now and have done a fair amount of reaserach.. but also noticed they have new models... I have absolutely no knowledge on cameras so i was wondering is the a5100 is a good choice or to wait and buy the new one? Is there much of a difference?
Sarah V.
Is it worth the price?
Briana M.
Fresno, CA
I have been considering buying this camera but I don't know much about it and would love some feed back from those who have this camera.
Jackie R.
Seabrook
Would you recommend this camera for vlogging and making YouTube videos?