BY SONY #8 in Digital Cameras

Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera: 24.3 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings Featuring 1080p Full HD Movie Recording, Face Detection Technology, Optical Image Stabilization Sony E-Mount 16-50mm lens Equivalent to a 24-77mm lens on an analog camera 3.0" TFT LCD touchscreen Featuring Brightness Adjustment, Graphical User Interface, color TFT LCD screen Built-in flash with Red-Eye Reduction, Fill-In Flash, Auto On/Off and Slow-Sync Flash Additional Features: 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC/Memory Stick PRO Duo/Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo/Memory Stick XC-HG Duo memory card slot (memory card not included) Rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 400 shots ISO Modes: Auto, 25600, 12800, 6400, 3200, 1600, 800, 400, 200, 100 File Formats Supported: EXIF, RAW, XAVC S, AVCHD, JPEG, DCF, MP4 4.38" x 2.5" x 1.44"; 7.9 oz Compatibility and Warranty: Compatible with PC or Mac 1-year limited manufacturer warranty What's in the Box: Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera Sony E-Mount 16-50mm lens Battery, charger and microUSB cable Lens cap Shoulder strap To see a list of our Camera Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.

• Would thos be a good camera to use for long videos ? such...6 Answers
  • Worth the money? I've been shopping for a camera, and whi...2 Answers
  • Is this the best camera for selfies?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shakira M.
Techie Expert Level 2
Review for: Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera with 24.3 Megapixels and 16-50mm Lens Included more...
The flip up screen allows me to make sure the lighting, angles and the
focus is right.A huge addition was that the camera came with WiFi, which
means I can send videos or photos taken with this camera to any device
around me as long as i'm on WiFi. which makes posting content on my
social media so much easier and efficient. This particular point and
shoot has some weight on it due to the lens it comes with. It's heavy
enough to where it wont fall out of your hand but not heavy enough to
where it will make your arms tired.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Techie Expert Level 4
Review for: Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera with 24.3 Megapixels and 16-50mm Lens Included, Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera with 24.3 Megapixels and 16-50mm Lens Included more...
Great camera!! I love this camera so much, it's very easy to use and it has different settings to make all your pictures high quality, I think that's the most coolest feature. The only downfall is that you have to re-charge it's film after every 10-20 pictures. Hopefully that will improve:/. Other than that it's an amazing camera and deserves a high rating!
Maria Z.
Indio, CA
I love love love this camera I do YouTube videos and this comes in handy I use it all the time for my videos. Perfect size as well , takes awesome videos as well as pictures. I love the way the screen move so that way you can look at yourself .
Zakaria C.
Casablanca
Hello my name is Zakaria Cheraa i'm  from  morocco  I love this product
so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your
products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products
by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the
product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products
and the company's continuity in production and initiative
this is  my address
country: Morocco
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
Techie Expert Level 4
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
Amy B.
Hatch End, Pinner
Techie Expert Level 1
A really amazing value camera that is great for taking photos or filming videos. I love this little camera because it is compact and easy to carry around everywhere but has the advantage of changeable lenses for different needs. Sony is fantastic quality and looks great - I have the black camera and it is sleek and professional. The app is great to use as a remote and for transferring photos to your phone over wifi. A great investment!
Pαtricia J.
Techie Expert Level 1
Sony is one my favourite brand in the way of cameras but i have to say that some others brands are replaceble this brand, so it's time to sony to develop their brand and make a brillant camera as the other brands are doing, but this one is cool too but i prefer others.
REGINA S.
Hayward, CA
Over-all I'd like to say I love this camera, I think I've seen Jaclyn Hill, Patrick Star and other Youtube-rs use this camera for selfies too and quality wise it really does the job. :) The flash is amazing, it does wonders when it comes to making your makeup look flawless. The only thing I wish was better was the fact that its fast to overheat when you're filming videos. But other than that, I recommend this camera. :)
mehdi m.
Techie Expert Level 1
CHAIR mon nom est mehdi au Maroc et j'ai un canal sur youtube avec un grand nombre d'abonnés, je fais beaucoup d'avis sur les appareils électroniques et mon videoo est récolté dans un grand nombre de vues, je peux vous aider à promouvoir vos produits en les révisant dans Mes vidéos pour honorer mon objectif est d'encourager les gens à acheter à partir d'Internet et, en même temps, aider la société à promouvoir les produits, je vous remercie, la réponse se poursuit
Tawfiq A.
Dubai
Love the color, i got the black, i really love this one, its small, you can put it in your bag, take it with you any where and everywhere, its not heavy.. as far as quality is concerned its great especially if your new to taking videos digitally its awesome, highly recommend.
Mari  P.
Would thos be a good camera to use for long videos ? such as vlogging or youtube videos
Karlie M.
Grand Valley, ON
I've been eyeing this camera for a while now and have done a fair amount of reaserach.. but also noticed they have new models... I have absolutely no knowledge on cameras so i was wondering is the a5100 is a good choice or to wait and buy the new one? Is there much of a difference?
Sarah V.
Is it worth the price?
Jackie R.
Seabrook
Would you recommend this camera for vlogging and making YouTube videos?
Briana M.
Fresno, CA
I have been considering buying this camera but I don't know much about it and would love some feed back from those who have this camera.