BY SONY #6 in Digital Cameras

Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera: 24.3 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings Featuring 1080p Full HD Movie Recording, Face Detection Technology, Optical Image Stabilization Sony E-Mount 16-50mm lens Equivalent to a 24-77mm lens on an analog camera 3.0" TFT LCD touchscreen Featuring Brightness Adjustment, Graphical User Interface, color TFT LCD screen Built-in flash with Red-Eye Reduction, Fill-In Flash, Auto On/Off and Slow-Sync Flash Additional Features: 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC/Memory Stick PRO Duo/Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo/Memory Stick XC-HG Duo memory card slot (memory card not included) Rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 400 shots ISO Modes: Auto, 25600, 12800, 6400, 3200, 1600, 800, 400, 200, 100 File Formats Supported: EXIF, RAW, XAVC S, AVCHD, JPEG, DCF, MP4 4.38" x 2.5" x 1.44"; 7.9 oz Compatibility and Warranty: Compatible with PC or Mac 1-year limited manufacturer warranty What's in the Box: Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera Sony E-Mount 16-50mm lens Battery, charger and microUSB cable Lens cap Shoulder strap To see a list of our Camera Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. see more...

• Would thos be a good camera to use for long videos ? such as vlog...5 Answers
  • Would you recommend this camera for vlogging and making YouTube v...3 Answers
  • I am wanting a travel camera to toss in my bag as... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Jet.com
Katelyn A.
Techie Expert Level 1
Review for: Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera with 24.3 Megapixels and 16-50mm Lens Included more...
I am in love with my new Sony a5100 camera. The pictures are crystal clear and my favourite part is how I'm able to transfer pictures to my smartphone for editing. It can be a bit tricky to customize settings but for the beginners there are tons of preset options to get you started. Very happy with this purchase!
Jeanica 🥀.
Calgary, AB
This is my first mirrorless camera and let me tell how it works really well for me. I get high quality pictures without even editing them yet. Its very handy as well, i can bring it everywhere with me. Because it fits my purse. And its very easy to use. Love it 💕 10/10
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Techie Expert Level 4
Review for: Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera with 24.3 Megapixels and 16-50mm Lens Included, Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera with 24.3 Megapixels and 16-50mm Lens Included more...
Great camera!! I love this camera so much, it's very easy to use and it has different settings to make all your pictures high quality, I think that's the most coolest feature. The only downfall is that you have to re-charge it's film after every 10-20 pictures. Hopefully that will improve:/. Other than that it's an amazing camera and deserves a high rating!
Maria Z.
Indio, CA
I love love love this camera I do YouTube videos and this comes in handy I use it all the time for my videos. Perfect size as well , takes awesome videos as well as pictures. I love the way the screen move so that way you can look at yourself .
Naomi B.
Buckinghamshire
I recently purchased this camera to use when traveling as carrying around a DSLR was proving impractical. The photo quality is great and it is so easy to use. It also has a great video setting for any budding vloggers out there.
Alana H.
Ajax, ON
i LOVE this camera, my photos on instagram have gotten alot more attention & my social media has grown so much since starting to use this camera! would reccomend to anybody starting out
Tawfiq A.
Dubai
Love the color, i got the black, i really love this one, its small, you can put it in your bag, take it with you any where and everywhere, its not heavy.. as far as quality is concerned its great especially if your new to taking videos digitally its awesome, highly recommend.
mohamed sophy m.
komhamada
Hello!(SONY)My name is Mohammed sopy or better known as ( Mego_Gamer ) on YouTube, and (Mohamed Sophy Mehina) on Facebook . I make tech reviews . it would mean a lot to me if you could give me the (Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera with 24.3 Megapixels and 16-50mm Lens Included)Thanks You,(Mohamed Sophy)
Jully M.
se ve super me encantaria probarla, alguien me podria indicar ¿en cuanto sale la camara?, hablando de peso Mèxicano por supuesto. muchisimas gracias :D
amine b.
setif city 750 batiment A5 numero 56
hi my name is amine i have 30000 followers in instagram
i went  to review this camera
so plz contact me broo
Karlie M.
Grand Valley, ON
I've been eyeing this camera for a while now and have done a fair amount of reaserach.. but also noticed they have new models... I have absolutely no knowledge on cameras so i was wondering is the a5100 is a good choice or to wait and buy the new one? Is there much of a difference?
Mari  P.
Would thos be a good camera to use for long videos ? such as vlogging or youtube videos
Sarah V.
Is it worth the price?
Briana M.
Fresno, CA
I have been considering buying this camera but I don't know much about it and would love some feed back from those who have this camera.
Irene G.
leganes
I have been thinking to buy a smaller camera for a while ( i have a cannon eos). Does it have a good quality and a variety of lenses to work with? Thanks