BY SONY #8 in Digital Cameras

Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera: 24.3 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings Featuring 1080p Full HD Movie Recording, Face Detection Technology, Optical Image Stabilization Sony E-Mount 16-50mm lens Equivalent to a 24-77mm lens on an analog camera 3.0" TFT LCD touchscreen Featuring Brightness Adjustment, Graphical User Interface, color TFT LCD screen Built-in flash with Red-Eye Reduction, Fill-In Flash, Auto On/Off and Slow-Sync Flash Additional Features: 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC/Memory Stick PRO Duo/Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo/Memory Stick XC-HG Duo memory card slot (memory card not included) Rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 400 shots ISO Modes: Auto, 25600, 12800, 6400, 3200, 1600, 800, 400, 200, 100 File Formats Supported: EXIF, RAW, XAVC S, AVCHD, JPEG, DCF, MP4 4.38" x 2.5" x 1.44"; 7.9 oz Compatibility and Warranty: Compatible with PC or Mac 1-year limited manufacturer warranty What's in the Box: Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera Sony E-Mount 16-50mm lens Battery, charger and microUSB cable Lens cap Shoulder strap To see a list of our Camera Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.

• Would thos be a good camera to use for long videos ? such...6 Answers
  • Worth the money? I've been shopping for a camera, and whi...2 Answers
  • Is this the best camera for selfies?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Fatiha L.
Scandicci
Review for: Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera with 24.3 Megapixels and 16-50mm Lens Included more...
The perfect camera for my makeup mavens out there! Makes skin smooth and really brings out your eye shadow and lip colors. And for my girls who follow "Amrezy" On instagram and wonder how her skin glows you will get that same "glowy/smooth" skin effect as her if you put the skin smoother option on Medium.
Definitely recommend it!
ahlem b.
Techie Expert Level 1
Amazing and wonderful product I liked and I think my friends are
impressedI hope you send me the product for review and participation
with friends.. Thank u
I
can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos and social media
My
goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same
time help the company promote products specialy in algeria because people d'ont know this product Thank you
HĂŁmzĂ  F.
sidi sliman
Techie Expert Level 3
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is hamza amlouni and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best product for BeginnersI love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel
mustapha z.
agadir
Techie Expert Level 2
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is mustapha  and I have a channel on YouTube   . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best product for Beginners I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channe
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Techie Expert Level 4
Hello

This is the best product !! Great
product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of
all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!.

Love the clean design and unique
function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS Because they love
this kind of product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of
the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are
interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be
happy to include that in the Facebook Page post .

Thank you for your time .
hayley h.
This camera is one of the most amazing cameras i have ever used! i was searching and searching for a vlogging camera with a flip up screen, what makes it special is that it is very compact and easy to use   but then you have the bonus of changing the lense just like and SLR camera! believe me you will not be disappointed
Saadani A.
Techie Expert Level 3
Review for: Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera with 24.3 Megapixels and 16-50mm Lens Included, Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera with 24.3 Megapixels and 16-50mm Lens Included more...
This is the best product !! Great

I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you

I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet
and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com

To take the address
Ahmed M.
ismailia
Techie Expert Level 2
My name is Ahmed Mohamed
Owner of the channel fire wolf on youtube
Review of technical equipment
And review applications and games
For smart phones and computersMy name is Ahmed Mohamed
I have a channel on Youtube with a good number of subscribers.
I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices
My videos are being harvested with a good number of views
It can help you promote your products by reviewing them in your videos
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet,
At the same time help the company to promote the products thank you for the compliments
maryam 7.
Sakhnin
Hello I liked many products of this companyI advise anyone to buy them if they need themThese products have helped me a lot on several topicsI think it's the best among other products
and i thank it is so bueatyflyThanks for reading my article
Pαtricia J.
Techie Expert Level 1
Sony is one my favourite brand in the way of cameras but i have to say that some others brands are replaceble this brand, so it's time to sony to develop their brand and make a brillant camera as the other brands are doing, but this one is cool too but i prefer others.
Mari  P.
Would thos be a good camera to use for long videos ? such as vlogging or youtube videos
Karlie M.
Grand Valley, ON
I've been eyeing this camera for a while now and have done a fair amount of reaserach.. but also noticed they have new models... I have absolutely no knowledge on cameras so i was wondering is the a5100 is a good choice or to wait and buy the new one? Is there much of a difference?
Sarah V.
Is it worth the price?
Jackie R.
Seabrook
Would you recommend this camera for vlogging and making YouTube videos?
Briana M.
Fresno, CA
I have been considering buying this camera but I don't know much about it and would love some feed back from those who have this camera.