BY SONY #6 in Digital Cameras

Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera: 24.3 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings Featuring 1080p Full HD Movie Recording, Face Detection Technology, Optical Image Stabilization Sony E-Mount 16-50mm lens Equivalent to a 24-77mm lens on an analog camera 3.0" TFT LCD touchscreen Featuring Brightness Adjustment, Graphical User Interface, color TFT LCD screen Built-in flash with Red-Eye Reduction, Fill-In Flash, Auto On/Off and Slow-Sync Flash Additional Features: 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC/Memory Stick PRO Duo/Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo/Memory Stick XC-HG Duo memory card slot (memory card not included) Rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 400 shots ISO Modes: Auto, 25600, 12800, 6400, 3200, 1600, 800, 400, 200, 100 File Formats Supported: EXIF, RAW, XAVC S, AVCHD, JPEG, DCF, MP4 4.38" x 2.5" x 1.44"; 7.9 oz Compatibility and Warranty: Compatible with PC or Mac 1-year limited manufacturer warranty What's in the Box: Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera Sony E-Mount 16-50mm lens Battery, charger and microUSB cable Lens cap Shoulder strap To see a list of our Camera Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. see more...

• Would thos be a good camera to use for long videos ? such as vlog...5 Answers
  • Would you recommend this camera for vlogging and making YouTube v...3 Answers
  • I am wanting a travel camera to toss in my bag as... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Jet.com
EMILY F.
South West Uk
Review for: Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera with 24.3 Megapixels and 16-50mm Lens Included more...
I love this camera!
It gives off beautiful clear images, has loads of different settings to give you the desired image you’re looking for. It can adapt for landscape photography to portraiture. It’s small enough that it’s not inconvenient carrying around in your bag.
Definitely recommend this camera if you’re not a pro photographer and you’re wanting to invest in a camera.
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Techie Expert Level 4
Hello

This is the best product !! Great
product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of
all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!.

Love the clean design and unique
function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS Because they love
this kind of product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of
the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are
interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be
happy to include that in the Facebook Page post .

Thank you for your time .
hayley h.
This camera is one of the most amazing cameras i have ever used! i was searching and searching for a vlogging camera with a flip up screen, what makes it special is that it is very compact and easy to use   but then you have the bonus of changing the lense just like and SLR camera! believe me you will not be disappointed
asma t.
I love this camera, and it has a lot of options. It is forbidden to take very nice family pictures
Please, I want to try the product and report it on my page on the instgram or the Twitter
Saadani A.
Techie Expert Level 3
Review for: Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera with 24.3 Megapixels and 16-50mm Lens Included, Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera with 24.3 Megapixels and 16-50mm Lens Included more...
This is the best product !! Great

I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you

I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet
and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com

To take the address
Ahmed M.
ismailia
Techie Expert Level 2
My name is Ahmed Mohamed
Owner of the channel fire wolf on youtube
Review of technical equipment
And review applications and games
For smart phones and computersMy name is Ahmed Mohamed
I have a channel on Youtube with a good number of subscribers.
I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices
My videos are being harvested with a good number of views
It can help you promote your products by reviewing them in your videos
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet,
At the same time help the company to promote the products thank you for the compliments
maher z.
kairouan
The a5100 combines the compact designs of the NEX-3N and NEX-5T and throws in the guts of the a6000, which means that it has a 24MP CMOS sensor, Bionz X processor, on-chip phase detection covering 92% of the frame and Wi-Fi with NFC. Both cameras have tilting LCDs and Both cameras can record 1080/60p video, with the a5100 supporting the XAVC S codec, allowing for bit rates of 50Mbps. It also has the ability to simultaneously record 720p video while recording at higher resolutions with great focus and fast
Sony a5100 key features

24.3 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensorBionz X image processorHybrid AF system with 25 contrast-detect and 179 phase-detect points6 fps continuous shooting with subject-tracking3-inch flip-up LCD with 921,600 dots and touch functionalityBuilt-in GN4 flashFull HD video recording at 1080/60p and 24p with XAVC S supportSimultaneous recording of 1080p and 720p videoWi-Fi with NFC capability and downloadable apps
really good product Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera with 24.3 Megapixels and 16-50mm Lens Included
Othmane E.
Temara
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my Instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
H A.
Compact, HD quality, Simple to use, Flip Screen, WiFi enabled, and Mirrorless are the things that sold one. I did a ton of research before purchasing and I am very happy with my purchase. This isn't a DSLR so it's not the same quality and the battery life is less, but it has many other benefits. This camera is not for filming at long periods of time as it can overheat easily. I enjoy filling small snipets of my day and taking pictures to upload to my instagram.

تقني م.
Techie Expert Level 1

My name is Driss Ziali I live in Morocco. I have a channel on YouTube and I have a Facebook page and I give it to the blogger. I like your famous album. It deserves a million stars. I want to show you this product. I want to show you this product. I want to review this product on my YouTube channel and my Facebook page. Of 1000 observers and Madoni where more than 1000 visitors a day I am this channel, which is registered is not my official channel official channel where more than 2000 subscribers, please reply in this e-mail registered in this site I am happy to review the channel on YouTube and my page on Facebook and Madonna  I love you so much Please reply as soon as possible
Karlie M.
Grand Valley, ON
I've been eyeing this camera for a while now and have done a fair amount of reaserach.. but also noticed they have new models... I have absolutely no knowledge on cameras so i was wondering is the a5100 is a good choice or to wait and buy the new one? Is there much of a difference?
Mari  P.
Would thos be a good camera to use for long videos ? such as vlogging or youtube videos
Sarah V.
Is it worth the price?
Briana M.
Fresno, CA
I have been considering buying this camera but I don't know much about it and would love some feed back from those who have this camera.
Irene G.
leganes
I have been thinking to buy a smaller camera for a while ( i have a cannon eos). Does it have a good quality and a variety of lenses to work with? Thanks