Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera w/ 16-50mm Lens 32GB Black Bundle

Ultra-fast and accurate auto focus with 179 AF points and 6Fps Snap into focus with ultra-fast 0.07 second AF (Auto Focus) speed and never miss the moment. The a5100 also realizes up to 6fps continuous shooting with AF tracking by making the most of the wide-area 179-point phase-detection AF sensor. Even when dealing with a moving subject the a5100's superb moving-subject tracking performance ensures you get the shot during still or video capture. Ultra-fast and accurate auto focus with 179 AF points and 6Fps Snap into focus with ultra-fast 0.07 second AF (Auto Focus) speed and never miss the moment. The a5100 also realizes up to 6fps continuous shooting with AF tracking by making the most of the wide-area 179-point phase-detection AF sensor. Even when dealing with a moving subject the a5100's superb moving-subject tracking performance ensures you get the shot during still or video capture. Instant sharing via smartphone with Wi-Fi and NFC Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to control your camera with your compatible Smartphone or Tablet. Frame an image on your smartphone's LCD, and simply click the camera's shutter you're your device. You can even transfer the images taken directly to your mobile device for quick editing and uploading - sharing has never been easier. With NFC (near field communication) - connectivity has been simplified to one-touch. Simply touch the camera to the compatible NFC enabled device to connect. Record Full HD 1080/24/60P video up to 50MB/s Make movie magic with Full HD 1920 x 1080 video in cinematic 24p, or capture fast action at incredible 60p and 60i frame-rates. Made even easier with the a5100's 179 point AF (auto focus) system - tracking moving subjects is not a problem. Selectable in-camera - XAVC S for broadcast quality - high 50MB/s bitrate, Blu-ray quality - AVCHD or simple and easier upload to the web - MP4 codecs are available. For serious videographers, uncompressed 8bit 4:2:2 clean-screen video files to external recording devices is possible via the HDMI connection. All the quality in half the size weight of other DSLRs The a5100 is a super compact Mirrorless camera that's about half the size and weight of a typical DSLR, yet it has the same size APS-C sensor as most DSLRs. The interchangeable lenses and E-mount system make the a5100 more versatile than almost any other camera on the market. Stunning low light photos with ISO range of 100-25600 The a5100 features high sensitivity thanks to the newly developed Exmor CMOS sensor and BIONZ X processor. You get stunning detail in in low light from ISO range 100 - 25000. And for an additional burst of light, the a5100 features a pop-up flash. Create easy selfies with flip-up touch-screen LCD The a5100's tiltable LCD screen flips up 180-degrees to make shooting self-portraits a snap. Include other people, experiment with interesting angles or shoot against famous landmarks. When you press the shutter, the camera does all the work. Enhance your camera

does anyone use this for their photos or videos? any tips ?
I've been trying to buy a camera for the longest time but I can decide .is this is a good product do you guys recommend it. And where can I get it for cheaper lol.
Start your review of Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera w/ 16-50mm Lens 32GB Black Bundle!
How would you rate this product?
Atlanta, GA
Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera w/ 16-50mm Lens 32GB Black Bundle uploaded by GirlBeatsWorld ..
So I’m a Vlogger on YT and I purchased this camera because it has a mirror screen, it’s auto adjust is one of the best in the market, and it’s an affordable price point. This camera is basically dummy proof. My only issue with it is it overheats and shuts off after 30-40 min of video recording. If you don’t plan to record that long I recommend this product for you.
Austell, GA
I am very happy with my camera. I looked around for a while before I made a decision on what camera to get . I am very happy I chose this one . It takes perfect pictures . It is easy for me to transfer my pictures to my laptop as well I am very happy with this camera
My first ever digital camera and I love it. I went with this one because of how small it is but still catches a beautiful picture! Haven’t used the lens in the bundle and I can’t wait! One this I can’t seem to figure out would be the Bluetooth.
Columbus , OH
Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera w/ 16-50mm Lens 32GB Black Bundle uploaded by Megan C.
I love this camera. The picture quality is stunning and I love that you can instantly transfer images to your mobile device for quick posting and editing. The mirrorless screen is great for self portraits or vlogging.
Pacoima , CA
I definitely recommend this camera for starters on YouTube. This is my first camera and it has given me great quality. My videos look sharp and nice , it definitely met my expectations and I recommend beginners.
Middletown, CT
I love this camera it take absolutely amazing pics! Then it also has the wireless WiFi system so that you can send your picture to your phone right away. The sleek light weight body makes it easier to hold on to & the detachable lens gives you the option to switch out your lens & get the type of shot your looking for.
Winchester
I have had the blessing of using this camera for my Live streams on twitch. One of the best features is the flip up screen, it makes this a no brainer for vloggers and content streamers. The camera is also very friendly on getting up and running the menus are very standard to navigate to get you to make content in no time. Plus the auto focus is a lifesaver, fast and on target makes my life so much easier!
Philadelphia, PA
Great, great camera. It is lightweight for a camera in this caliber but allows for all the accessories and add-ons you would want. I would reduce the price of the accessories so I could access more since they are pushing this to people aside from professional photographers but its a great camera.
I recently purchased this camera and I love it and hate it. The pictures and videos come out crystal clear. The problem with this camera is the audio and the fact that when you want to record a video it dies on you out of know where. Also the camera doesn’t have much saving space so if your videos are two hours long and the camera dies , you have lost your video.
el cajon
This is my baby! I use it everyday for work it’s great for both Filming or capturing still photos. It’s the “Influencer” camera. The mirrorless feature is great to film YouTube. I would recommend this product for someone who’s is just beginning to use cameras.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...