BY SONY #19 in Digital Cameras

Ultra-fast and accurate auto focus with 179 AF points and 6Fps Snap into focus with ultra-fast 0.07 second AF (Auto Focus) speed and never miss the moment. The a5100 also realizes up to 6fps continuous shooting with AF tracking by making the most of the wide-area 179-point phase-detection AF sensor. Even when dealing with a moving subject the a5100's superb moving-subject tracking performance ensures you get the shot during still or video capture. Ultra-fast and accurate auto focus with 179 AF points and 6Fps Snap into focus with ultra-fast 0.07 second AF (Auto Focus) speed and never miss the moment. The a5100 also realizes up to 6fps continuous shooting with AF tracking by making the most of the wide-area 179-point phase-detection AF sensor. Even when dealing with a moving subject the a5100's superb moving-subject tracking performance ensures you get the shot during still or video capture. Instant sharing via smartphone with Wi-Fi and NFC Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to control your camera with your compatible Smartphone or Tablet. Frame an image on your smartphone's LCD, and simply click the camera's shutter you're your device. You can even transfer the images taken directly to your mobile device for quick editing and uploading - sharing has never been easier. With NFC (near field communication) - connectivity has been simplified to one-touch. Simply touch the camera to the compatible NFC enabled device to connect. Record Full HD 1080/24/60P video up to 50MB/s Make movie magic with Full HD 1920 x 1080 video in cinematic 24p, or capture fast action at incredible 60p and 60i frame-rates. Made even easier with the a5100's 179 point AF (auto focus) system - tracking moving subjects is not a problem. Selectable in-camera - XAVC S for broadcast quality - high 50MB/s bitrate, Blu-ray quality - AVCHD or simple and easier upload to the web - MP4 codecs are available. For serious videographers, uncompressed 8bit 4:2:2 clean-screen video files to external recording devices is possible via the HDMI connection. All the quality in half the size weight of other DSLRs The a5100 is a super compact Mirrorless camera that's about half the size and weight of a typical DSLR, yet it has the same size APS-C sensor as most DSLRs. The interchangeable lenses and E-mount system make the a5100 more versatile than almost any other camera on the market. Stunning low light photos with ISO range of 100-25600 The a5100 features high sensitivity thanks to the newly developed Exmor CMOS sensor and BIONZ X processor. You get stunning detail in in low light from ISO range 100 - 25000. And for an additional burst of light, the a5100 features a pop-up flash. Create easy selfies with flip-up touch-screen LCD The a5100's tiltable LCD screen flips up 180-degrees to make shooting self-portraits a snap. Include other people, experiment with interesting angles or shoot against famous landmarks. When you press the shutter, the camera does all the work. Enhance your camera see more...

• quanto é?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else have over-heating issues with this camera?3 Answers
  • I've been trying to buy a camera for the longest time but...3 Answers
Aïda S.
Melbourne
My wife and I got this camera to replace our DSLR. We do a lot of traveling and it’s so much compact and takes photos just as good. Some of the added features are a little more complicated to figure out but once you do this camera doesn’t disappoint. My wife uses it for some of her blogging and she loves it. I highly recommend this camera for anyone looking for a DSLR like camera without all the bulk.
Mikyra L.
atlanta
my camera i love this camera i use it for my youtube viodes even though it has it overheating issues but i get it its meant to blog but still works great and the way it softens your picture my favorite about the camera it take quality pictures and the videos are so clear and clean its a little pricy but it totally worth its so easy to transfer picture and videos to phone and computer
Korina N.
California
Absolutely love this camera!! I was gifted this by my parents I believe it was from best buy. It is super easy to use & has amazing quality. I love how the screen flips up making it easy to vlog & record makeup tutorials. There’s many settings to change the focus and the lens are also changeable so you have different things to play with.
Nicole Z.
This is a nice camera for taking pictures but terrible for videos. The quality is nice BUT ITS OVERHEATS SO FAST! Its very frustrating to leave it cool for 5-10 minutes then continue recording. So definitely not a vlogging camera
Ashley O.
Ummmm can I just say this camera is AMAZING!
It’s the best vlogging camera it totally met my expectations and I recommend this one rather than the cannon one it’s easy to use and can we talk about how nice the picture came out
kimberly m.
I literally love love love this camera. I had been begging my bf to buy it for me for two years and he finally got it for me last Christmas. It's easy and simple to use and I just love all the functions that come with it. The built in wifi, photo transferring, and the screen that can flip over for the perfect selfie.
Christine A.
Naperville, IL
I needed a new camera for the makeup videos I make. And fell in love. I take amazing pictures of my kids with it and the video quality its superb. Amazing quality for the price
Megan H.
I purchased this camera for selfies and filming makeup tutorials. I was using a DSLR and it didn't have autofocus. This was appealing because it does autofocus while filming and takes the hassle and guessing out of getting the perfect shot. Not having to worry about my face being blurry while applying makeup. For selfie mode it has a face smoothing option to help with perfecting makeup images! I love that this has NFC /wifi so I can transfer the images straight to my phone for editing. The only con I have, is while in movie mode filming, the camera constantly overheats after only 8 minutes and turns off. It can be extremely frustrating while filming a tutorial. Other than that, I have no complaints. It's a great starter camera for YouTube and Instagram!
Kyla C.
Long Beach , CA
I bought this camera about two years ago and I love it! It has a screen that flips up to make it easy to take selfies or to vlog! It also has a WiFi setting so it can send the pictures right from the camera to the phone! It’s overall a very easy camera to use! The only thing I wish is that the picture quality was a little better during zoom
Courtney A.
Bellevue, PA
Love this camera for vlogging and make up videos. It's small and compact so it's easy to stick in your handbag and travel with. It has beautiful quality. I haven't had a problem with this camera since I got it for Christmas last year. I would recommend this camera to people who are just starting out and don't have the cash for a DSLR. 1080p HD quality, easy to use, takes beautiful video and photos. It's worth the purchase.
Veronica M.
Milwaukee
Does anyone else have over-heating issues with this camera?
Melissa R.
Pittsburg, CA
I've been trying to buy a camera for the longest time but I can decide .is this is a good product do you guys recommend it. And where can I get it for cheaper lol.
Viana A.
Sydney
I'm thinking to get a camera for vlog. Sonny a5100 or Canon g7x? #helpplease Canon PowerShot G7X Digital Camera - Wi-Fi Enabled [Base] Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera w/ 16-50mm Lens 32GB Black BundleYouTube
Dayanne O.