BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Make sure your PlayStation Move controllers are always fully charged and ready for action with the PlayStation Move Charging System. The PlayStation Move charging system conveniently stores and charges up to two PlayStation Move controllers. The charging terminal can accommodate both the PlayStation Move motion controllers; and the navigation controller and allows for incredibly easy charging of both controllers. Plugging directly into the wall A/C plug it leaves your PlayStation 3 USB ports available. Controller sold separately. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com
Riad E.
Shbbin elkom
Gamer Expert Level 1
Welcome, I want you to send me this product please because I love all your products and I want to try it if you do not mind that you send me this because I will review the product on my channel on YouTube and my page on Facebook and I will also promote your company on my channel and I will advise my followers To buy and buy from your company and so you will be benefited and I benefited and this is the exchange of benefit and this is my information and thank you for your time (riad elkhalifa)
My address: Menoufia / Egypt / Shebin El Koum / Batanoun / Batanoun station zip code: 32719
myphone: 01090385056