Sony 80 Minutes 30-pk. CD-R Music with Spindle Cases

Sony 80 minutes 30-pk. Cd-r music with spindle cases

Am I weird for buying myself stacks of these for bootleg music?
is it only for music??
Do you still listen to CDs?
Start your review of Sony 80 Minutes 30-pk. CD-R Music with Spindle Cases!
How would you rate this product?
Saint Paul, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
These were the catalog of my youth, but were very expensive for the quality. With Spotify, these have become obsolete.
Works great if you want to burn a CD for your car. It holds a decent amount of songs and they come out clear.
Fontana, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I used this to safe some photos that way my compute won't get slow one me due to all the memory it contains
Rhoadesville , VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Good brand good quality, great price! I love Sony brands, and the prices for their blank Cds'are great.
Augusta, GA
Love these. They have never failed me. I have tried other brands and had some issues with them.
Norwalk
Man these take me back! I was all about these back in elementary school making my mixed CD’s 😂
Commerce City, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Work well even with newer computers. Can't re-write over them but for music and stuff thats ok.
Troy, OH
I remember burning cds all the time from the desk top. My mom would buy me these to make them
Sony 80 minutes 30 pk are good for the value. These are way to use and to record music onto.
Gaffney, SC
Very high quality for music CDs and reliable for storing data and pictures. Highly recommend!