BY SONY

Sony 80 minutes 30-pk. Cd-r music with spindle cases see more...

Jen A.
Preston
Burning CD's.... it was so normal to burn CD's at least a week. We used so many different downloads for free music. Still have all my burnt CD's in my car. IT is so fun to pull them out and listen to them. I use to love the different skins on the CD's.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This have almost become obsolete now in the digital age where everyone has a smart phone or iPod. But before those times, these were essential for being able to carry your downloaded music with you to use in the car or a CD player. I would use these to make mixed playlists to listen to in my car. They were fairly spendy when they first came out, but are now pretty cheap.
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
I would still be making CDs if my player in my van worked! Every station plays the same song 8,000 times a day, so sometimes I just turn on Pandora and go. My phone isn't loud enough for everyone to hear & I dont have a aux jack on my radio.. ūüĎé The quality of these disk are outstanding!
Ashley B.
Andover , MN
I used to buy these at Walmart then go home and download my favorite songs on them. I would give them to my friends and give them to my boyfriends. They would them make me one and it was like some secret , amazing club that we had. I miss the CD days actually!
Erica F.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these things! I still find a bunch around my house that bring me back to my childhood! I can always mix music and have all of my top songs on one CD! Totally worth it especially if your car doesn't have an aux cord!
Margaret G.
Coaldale, PA
I use to use frost wire or lime wire and burn my cds to listen to music in my car as I drove around with my friends so much better then listening to the radio that would cut out when u lost the station
Erica H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love these sooo much!!! these come in handy when my data plan runs out and streaming spotify is super slow, just pop in a mixed cd! I remember how cool these were as a teenager and I always made the BEST mixes!
Coraima P.
San Bernardino, CA
Maxell makes a very reliable blank CD-R that can handle up to 80 minutes of music or 700 megabytes of data. Moreover, these blank CD-Rs are capable of recording data at high speeds. I have used these as data discs and discs to record audio. I almost never got a coaster. Great!
Alicia S.
Missouri City, TX
Not sure who still burns cd's, but when i have had to in the past, these were the ones i used. I liked that i didn't have as many issues trying to burn with these as I've had with other brands
Whitney R.
Ripley, TN
Seemed to scratch easy. They were easy to program and burn though. I used tons of these in high school :) We used to decorate them with sharpies and they didn't smeer.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
is it only for music??
Nora P.
About how many songs can I add to a single disk?
veronica m.
Do u used it for data or music
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Do you still listen to CDs?