Sony 711719991335 99133 Playstation 3 250GB Holiday Bundle - Need For Speed: Most Wanted / Burnout Paradise

BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Sony brings you great high quality products and the innovation you expect from Sony. br br Be sure to read the specifications for all the great features. see more...

Youssef H.
khouribga
Gamer Expert Level 1
Hello. My name is Youssef HATARBACH. I am here
for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if
you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love
and appreciation and my name is anass karad  and I have a channel on YouTube
with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I
can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the
purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The
same help the company promote Best product I love this Products ,and
i want  review this Products in my channel

my street adresse  :31 AMICALE EN-NOUR

email: youssef3902hat@gmail.com
Riad E.
Shbbin elkom
Gamer Expert Level 1
Welcome, I want you to send me this product please because I love all your products and I want to try it if you do not mind that you send me this because I will review the product on my channel on YouTube and my page on Facebook and I will also promote your company on my channel and I will advise my followers To buy and buy from your company and so you will be benefited and I benefited and this is the exchange of benefit and this is my information and thank you for your time (riad elkhalifa)
My address: Menoufia / Egypt / Shebin El Koum / Batanoun / Batanoun station zip code: 32719
myphone: 01090385056