BY SONY #84 in Speakers

Enjoy a hassle-free listening experience with this Sony MHCECL99BT music system, which features Bluetooth and NFC (near-field communication) technologies for wireless audio streaming. The 8" passive subwoofer delivers deep, booming lows. see more...

Eris G.
Lawrence, MA
I love the Sony 700w wireless music system, sound pretty pound and clear , we have it on the barbershop and it's really pound. I definitely will recommend this product.
Samantha B.
Spring Grove, IL
I have had some problems connecting my phone to this product. The bluetooth for the speaker is weird and does not like to connect all of the time
Melody O.
Phoenix
My brother has some and when he less me them omg !! I love it great sound and easy to use its just a really good product everyone would enjoy !!
Karen H.
Very strong little wireless speaker system. Very sharp, clear sound and doesn't take up much space. Easy to hook up. I would purchase again.
nelsys b.
No cables needed great for parties. cook outs birthdays bbyshower in case the DJ doesn't show up lol its really good
Yesica F.
Bridgeton, NJ
The sound is great! Its very loud and awesome for parties. The only concern is that it is heavy.
Josselyn L.
Bartow, FL
I think this is the best radio I've ever bought! If anything ever happened to it I wouldn't think twice in getting another one. The Bluetooth distance is very far. And either way the music is extremely loud. I can go outside and with all my house doors closed and still hear the music very clearly. It has a mega bass mode that I just love to use it has a really great bass
Vicky P.
Hialeah, FL
Great radio! Nice and loud music is easily played outside by the pool for hours. You can easily connect it to your phone to stream your playlist, iTunes or Pandora. I purchased this radio 2 years ago and have not had any issues. It has been outside under a aluminum patio and has not been damaged by the weather or humidity.
Jaywhy T.
Awesome speaker they are the best more for your buck grab one it's like Bose! Kind of like JVC has but most of all it's a Sony so you know it will last your forever if you take care of it!
Music system is very great it's cheaper than Beats by Dre it has great hearing for parties special events and other things it also has a very great hearing and sound changes here for Sony 700 Wireless music system is better than Beats by Dre and cheaper