BY SONY

Sony 700mb 30-pk. Cd-r data with spindle cases see more...

Angela Z.
Pop Culture Expert
I love using CD-R's to put a lot of music on one disk to listen to when I'm driving. A nice tip for adding more music to a disk is to convert your songs into mp3 format and then burn an mp3 CD on iTunes. You can fit over 100 songs on it that way.
Courtney C.
Philadelphia, PA
GREAT product, easy to use however they come with a smell I'm not quite used to and once the container is open it's difficult to close again an the CDs end u
marissa s.
Langhorne, PA
Pop Culture Expert
My dad uses these to put music, and all the VHS home movies. He loves them, and thinks their fantastic. My hubby uses them for music. They work great, and easy to use.
Amber R.
Albany , OR
I always have some of these laying around. they're great! I've never had one problem with one, i always burn cd's for my boyfriend of when we go on trips
Estefania M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love its great for all use music movies and even projects,
such a great use !
Caitlin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Maybe it's nostalgic or hipster-esque but you still need these for burning CDs and making your friends deeply personal playlists.
Wendy T.
Union City, CA
I will soon use these to download stuff on it.
Jennifer K.
Zanesville, OH
Good the burn music And DVDs quality is great I'd recommend it to everyone And they are cheap
Brenda M.
Rocky Mount, VA
Pop Culture Expert
Great product. Easy to use and very versatile. Love the price especially because my kids use them for everything!
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
I love these blank disks! They write on good and are made with great quality. Even after a few scratches they seem to still work well. Also they are rather cheap!