ElectronicsTelevisionsSony
65" Class Smart LED 4K Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi

Sony 65" Class Smart LED 4K Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi

by Sony

Sony XBR65X750D 65" Class Smart LED 4K Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sony 65" Class Smart LED 4K Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi!
Wendy K.
Port Orchard, WA
I really like this television. Overall setup was really simple and the picture quality is stunning. I do find some elements of the Android UI could be better, but that is more a Google problem than a Sony problem. I do love how it integrates into the rest of my smart home and is easy to cast to, and access my media on. Big improvement over our old TV with an external streaming box.
Whitney C.
I have a personally on this but I would like to try it I have a friend who has it and it is amazing it starts with me
Alexandria K.
Best TV brand! I wouldn’t buy a TV from any other brand. Great tv, awesome picture just overall amazing.
SriHarsha M.
Birmingham, AL
My Friend gifted me this and we loved it so much. We are using it over for an year and it is great with Picture quality and Audio is Perfect. With the bigger picture we love to watch movies in it. It’s easy to mount as well.
Cassandra L.
Dacono
This TV is awesome and the 4K is amazing. I wasn’t sure about 4K TVs when they first came out but the picture is so clear.
Tif D.
Monticello, IN
The picture is sooo clear on the tv it has updates but every time it updates it normally does it when I’m asleep or away from the house. The remote is super easy to use and it has most of my favorite streaming apps built right into it
Yaide R.
I love this tv, this works with google , I can download apps , look at YouTube videos and much more. The quality of the image is great also the sound is really nice . Not too small or too big just the perfect size and the best is my kids love it 🥰
Ginna G.
Sony 65" Class Smart LED 4K Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi uploaded by Ginna G.
Purchased at: Best Buy
Best purchase I’ve ever made. Crystal clear picture and sound. So many apps available to download and compatible with iOS and android devices. Fits nicely on my white wall without seeming too big for the room!
David E.
Forest Hills, NY
Sound sound sound wow best they made self amplified.  Graphics, the colors are amazing!
Victoria R.
Manalapan, NJ
I have had this tv for a few years and I still like it. Of course there are now many TVs on the market that have much clearer pictures than this one but compared to my older TV the picture on this one was so amazing when we just bought it.

Looking for your answer?