Sony - 65

BY SONY

Sony - 65" Class (64.5" Diag.) - LED - 2160p - Smart - 3D - 4K Ultra HD TV with High Dynamic Range - Black see more...

Sony - 65
Sony - 65" Class (64.5" Diag.) - Led - 2160p - Smart - 3d - 4k Ultra Hd Tv With High Dynamic Range - Black
Buy on Jet.com*
Galina S.
La Grange , CA
My son bought me this for a gift. The clarity of the movies are absolutely amazing! I can interact with my cellphone on it, watch Netflix, Amazon movies all in 4k. Love this!
Joyce M.
Orange, VA
Sony is a must have product. They are durable and last a long time. The 65" screen is easy to set up. The picture quality is excellent I have all pros and no cons except it can be more expensive for Sony Products. I would highly recommend this product
Walid E.
Casablanca
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)