Sony - 65

Sony - 65" Class (64.5" Diag.) - Led - 2160p - Smart - 3d - 4k Ultra Hd Tv - Black

BY SONY #31 in Televisions

Sony - 65" Class (64.5" Diag.) - LED - 2160p - Smart - 3D - 4K Ultra HD TV - Black see more...

Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
I switched from a Samsung TV and really feel in love!! Yes really, this TV has been a dream so far and meet all exceptions, there is only one little problem, Amazon Prime wasn't available when I first got mine, but later Amazon took it from all Sony's. Netflix, YouTube, and everything else I use daily. It has all my apps I use for streaming. Love the size and the color, picks ups everything so realistic. Very happy with this TV.
Tara T.
Tampa, FL
God is the picture amazing! Even though channels still aren't broadcasting in 4k the picture is still noticeably better. I don't know if buying one this soon is a bad idea though, perhaps the technology will change. But I really love this tv! My other regular 1080 TV pales in comparison! It will spoil you.... Oh and it has a play station built in! And lots of apps. Easy to use and cool remote that uses a swiping motion. Fancy!
Brianna R.
Blue Island, IL
I had to take my Philips TV to college and couldn't leave an empty living room and my family without a TV so I went for something big that everybody would enjoy. This 65" LED HD Tv was definitely the best option. Movie days have never been better.
Bethany V.
Seekonk , MA
Nothing negative to say about this item. Picture is clear and beautiful, not to mention the screen is huuuge. Only thing I have an issue with is its connectivity to the Internet, but that could easily just be an issue with my wifi and not the tv. Otherwise, great TV for the price. I've had it now for four months and no problems yet.
Carolyn S.
Great television good picture. Had to buy a sound bar in order to hear what was coming out if it. My husband says that is the case with all TVs these days...no space for a good speaker. After we hooked it up to a sound bar it's been.a great set up. Would recommend.
Amanda T.
Norridgewock, ME
Took a bit to get used to the clarity, almost to the point where I didn't want to watch it. Once the adjustment period was over the TV is amazing! Definitely worth the headaches the first week!
Myranda L.
MIDLAND, TX
My husband I I just bought this TV from Best But as an early Christmas present to ourselves.. It has the clearest picture I have ever seen (especially when we find something on Netflix that is 4k) now if only our cable company would broadcast on 4k it would be perfect.
Ranfis P.
Union, NJ
This is a great tv. I was thinking about purchasing the samsung 4k but I am glad I went with the sony. This give you the same if not more feature for the money. The picture is clear and a very nice looking TV for any living room and entertainment area.
Patricia C.
Pinole, CA
Beautiful picture! Love all the cool features built in: WiFi, Netflix, Hulu. Very convenient. Went from a 50" to a 65" and the only regret is I didn't go to 70". But 65" is perfect for the wall we chose. Definitely would recommend to family or friends
christina c.
Minerva, OH
My husband came home with this TV and it's huge, I had to move my whole living around so we could mount it to the wall and set everything around. It has great quality for color and sound. Watching movies at night is like going to the theater.