ElectronicsTelevisionsSony
65" Black Ultra HD 4K LED 3D HDTV

Sony 65" Black Ultra HD 4K LED 3D HDTV

by Sony

#18 in Televisions

XBR-65X900C 65 Class 4K LED UHD Smart TV With Triluminos Behold the beauty of 4K clarity and brilliant color in our thinnest TV ever. The ultra-thin profile is virtually frameless and mounts flush to your wall. Everything you watch, even while streaming, is upscaled to stunning 4K. Android TV comes with Google Cast, voice search and a huge collection of apps, games and content from Google Play. and XBR-65X900C Highlights: HD is upscaled to impressive 4K Ultra HD Streaming 4K Ultra HD is enhanced for improved clarity Brilliant, expanded color with TRILUMINOS display Ultra-thin floating style shows all picture with no bezel Android TV with Google Cast, voice search andamp; Play Store apps Stream PS3 games directly to your TV Skip the menu and access the top video services fast Precise motion clarity with Motionflow XR 960 and XBR-65X900C Features: Leading 4K picture quality Experience matters. Sony launched expanded color in 2013, expanded brightness range in 2014, and has been upscaling to 4K for over 10 years. As other manufacturers start implementing these capabilities, Sony takes another step forward improving color accuracy and clarity of HD and 4K video in the X900C. See the difference experience makes. Upscale everything you watch to 4K Ultra HD Whatever youandrsquo;re watching, watch it in 4K. All of your existing HD sports, TV shows and movies are upscaled to super clear 4K quality2. Our most advanced 4K X-Reality PRO upscaling is developed from Sonyandrsquo;s 10+ years of experience upscaling to 4K, exceeding all other TV brands. Every color comes alive All the colors you dream of can now be seen on your Sony TV with TRILUMOS Display. Colors come alive on the screen in the widest color range ever, and dynamic color correction ensures colors are as consistent and accurate as possible every single time. A smarter TV So much more than just andlsquo;Smart TV, andrsquo; Android TV delivers great content, streaming apps and Android games to you

whho loves their sony 4k tv i do?😍😍?
Start your review of Sony 65" Black Ultra HD 4K LED 3D HDTV!
Kayla C.
I try to use Sony for all of my electronics. It’s always been durable and a good quality.
Jessica T.
Lawrenceville, GA
The colors and dimension are amazing. I think the size is perfect to watch movies and the sound quality is great too.
gloria F.
Fort Collins, CO
Sony 65" Black Ultra HD 4K LED 3D HDTV uploaded by gloria F.
Sony 65" Black Ultra HD 4K LED 3D HDTV uploaded by gloria F.
You can never go wrong in buying #sony. I bought my TV as a 4k ultra w/3d smart tv. It has plenty of apps. Easy to understand . PROS The picture is so clear and the tv sound is pretty loud AND YOU CAN EASILY DOWN LOAD ALOT OF NEW APPS.IT USES GOOGLE. I WOULD TELL YOU GRAB ONE. ITS AN AMAZING TV. #INFLUENSTER #STAYS.FADED.BRAND #GLOSVIBE #GLOSCLOSET #STAYFADEDBRAND 🖥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Vanessa I.
Lynwood, CA
Mi esposo para tv la mejor marca es Sony tenemos una así en la sala ya tenemos 4 años con ella nunca hemos tenido problemas con ell
Julio N.
El Cajon, CA
Very good tv it has a nice sound system on its own and has a great picture quality and nice adjustable settings
Anika B.
get one. I use it as a monitor for work. can fit so many applications on it and have lots or real estate to move things around. I also run window on my mac so both systems using the same monitor is like having 4 monitors in one. It upscales all the video you play too, so 1080P looks terrific. As a monitor I sit just a couple of feet away with it on my desk. the pixels are so dense that sitting close is just as good as sitting at a small computer monitor, like the one on my 27" iMac. This is a great twofer. Get a monitor and a first class TV. Also, you can watch any source in 3d and it does a really good job converting 2d material to 3d. Not sure how it does it, but works great. Also you get 6 pair of 3d glasses that are very nice passive glasses. I also bought the 4k Sony Blue Ray player. It pairs very well with the TV. Another thing I wasn't used to, it has all the internet access to so many things. I use it mostly for Netfilx though. I also like the built in speakers since I don't need computer monitor speakers. The sound is very good watching movies, too. It has the midrange and tweeters on the front and two sub woofers in the back. Highly recommend it!
Laura S.
miami
I think the Sony televicion is a very good brand , is very big and the colors are Amazing
Felina B.
Papillion, NE
TV has amazing sound, picture, and options. Definitely my favorite TV so far, more pricey but it’s worth it for quality.
Amber L.
Buckeye, WV
I love sony. Affordable. Well made and made to last. Good pic quality and slound also. Perfect size for bedroom or sitting room. I have mine in my bedroom that I watch and unwind until I fall asleep. I love my tv.
Kathy A.
Webster, NY
This is a great product and we got it at a great price. Would never go back to any other brand of tv.