ElectronicsTelevisionsSony
55" Class Slim 1080p LED Smart HDTV

Sony 55" Class Slim 1080p LED Smart HDTV

by Sony

KDL-55W800C 55 Class Bravia 1080p Smart 3D HDTV Have it all. HD movies, sports and streaming videos burst off the screen with the X-Reality PRO clarity and color enhancer. Android TV comes with Google Cast, voice search and a huge collection of apps, games and content from Google Play. You can even play popular PS3 games directly on your TVandmdash;no game console required. and KDL-55W800C Highlights: Extraordinary clarity with X-Reality PRO enhancement Bright LED with vivid color in a slim aluminum finish Android TV with Google Cast, voice search andamp; Play Store apps Stream PS3 games directly to your TV Precise motion clarity with Motionflow XR 960 and KDL-55W800C Features: Extraordinary clarity and color Suddenly, everything looks better. All of your existing sports, TV shows and movies are upscaled to super clear quality. Even YouTube clips and smartphone videos are enhanced with stunning results. The X-Reality PRO picture engine analyzes and enhances color, clarity and contrast in real time for a beautifully natural picture. Dynamic contrast Edge LED backlighting with frame dimming enhances brightness and contrast. The TV screen adjusts to bright and dark scenes in your movies and TV shows for a more realistic picture. A smarter TV So much more than just andlsquo;Smart TV, andrsquo; Android TV delivers great content, streaming apps and Android games to your TV. Voice search and personalized recommendations make for effortless entertainment. More apps The things you love doing on your tablet or smartphone can now be enjoyed on your TV. Log into your Google account once to access a huge collection of apps, games, movies, TV shows and more from Google Play. Just say what you want Say andldquo;action moviesandrdquo; or andldquo;todayandrsquo;s weatherandrdquo; and let Android TV do the work. Voice search helps you quickly find what you want. Simply speak into the optional One-Flick remote or your compatible mobile phone. Google Cast With G

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sony 55" Class Slim 1080p LED Smart HDTV!
Estefy C.
This is a gorgeus and gigantic tv that my husband got for christmast last year, it worth every peny, it look very neat, high quality and sound it's amazing, we watch movies and hangout with our friends around this tv very often, it's a little bit pricey but if you do have the oportunity just get it cause it's worth it!
Michele D.
Liverpool, NY
Picture and color is great on this tv. It’s a little more expensive than other brands but I think it’s worth it.
Steven C.
Long Is City, NY
Sony 55" Class Slim 1080p LED Smart HDTV uploaded by Steven C.
I was nervous about this purchase. I got this TV for super cheap, therefore the quality had to be low, right? Well I’m pleasantly surprised. This television has fantastic image display and is very easy to navigate. Sony 55" Class Slim 1080p LED Smart HDTV
Arielle W.
Brooklyn, NY
I think this is the #sony #bravia tv I have… I’ve had it for years & only complaint is I had to buy a sound bar to hear it after many many years! Truly great picture quality & alil pricey, but worth it! $35 on sound, isn’t bad!
Shannon B.
Fayetteville, NC
Love Sony Classic Slim picture is clear and has clarity. The sound like being in a movie theater so have great audio. I feel great brand if you’re looking for Tv with whole lot options.
Jen A.
Oxnard, CA
Our TV is our best friend. Her name is Alexa. She talks to us,plays games, watches movies,football, boxing and I don't know what else. I'd recommend in general.
Josephine O.
Bronx, NY
Sony is one of my best product. This TV has never given me any issue before. Good product
Arisbel B.
Tucson, AZ
Super suabe cada vea van sacando y mejorando la tv y eso me encanta son mejor definición cada ves
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
This television does it all! It's not only for watching shows but has many functions of a computer. I love using all the apps it comes with, especially all the free movies. The screen is very clear and the focus is amazing. Sometimes it takes awhile to load when updating but overall, it's a great television.
Cara L.
Great picture quality - love that it’s a smart tv. Size is perfect for us! Good quality product that we’ve had for 2+ years with no issues. Very reliable would recommend!

Looking for your answer?