ElectronicsTelevisionsSony
- 55" Class (546" Diag) - Lcd - 2160p - Smart - 3d - 4k Ultra Hd Tv - Silver

by Sony

#11 in Televisions

Sony - 55" Class (54.6" Diag.) - LCD - 2160p - Smart - 3D - 4K Ultra HD TV - Silver

Is the Sony Tv good?
Como hago para tenerlo me encantaría probarlo
What is the price foe this product?
Start your review of Sony - 55" Class (54.6" Diag.) - Lcd - 2160p - Smart - 3d - 4k Ultra Hd Tv - Silver!
How would you rate this product?
Keisha C.
NJ
Sony - 55" Class (54.6" Diag.) - Lcd - 2160p - Smart - 3d - 4k Ultra Hd Tv - Silver uploaded by Keisha C.
Had this TV for so long now I can’t even remember, but is was for one of my all favorite buys. Loved it then love it now. A must buy for sure.
Amanda E.
Bentonville, AR
We have always had the best luck with Sony televisions.  They may be a bit pricier than some of the other brands but, but you get what you are paying for.  The set up was easy, picture is so clear, we love our Sony televisions.  We will definately replace it with another when it has expired.
Kayla R.
Cleveland, OH
I have owned this television for a few years and it still works great! Easy to install. Clear picture. Sony has always been a trustworthy brand to me!
Jennifer S.
Albuquerque, NM
I really like this tv by Sony. I got it at a great price it was reasonable and affordable. I like the picture on it shows really clear and the sound on it is really loud. I have no complaints on my TV and it's a perfect size for me. I do recommend this Sony TV to any body.
Lisa O.
Hoboken, NJ
Sony - 55" Class (54.6" Diag.) - Lcd - 2160p - Smart - 3d - 4k Ultra Hd Tv - Silver uploaded by Lisa O.
I love my smart tv so much. Easy to use. I love downloading apps to watch movies , tv,play game or even listen to music. Easy to setup. It came with the wall hanger where you can put it on the wall.
Mayra H.
With Sony you can download all the apps unlike LG and Roku. Great quality product and picture. Love Sony
Mandi C.
Blacksburg, VA
This was a very nice tv but my son tapped it after a month of getting it and it broke a pixel inside. So it broke very easily. I would recommend not getting an expensive tv while you have small kids.
Hillary C.
Thomasville, GA
Clean and great quality has high volume and amazing speakers I would definitely recommend to anyone who asked
paul N.
Las Vegas , NV
My tv is the best 4k and has all the apps in it the new wave tv makes me benge watch veey entertaining i won it for my partner for fathers day he was very happy
Crystal T.
Anderson, SC
I got this for my husband 2 christmases ago and he loves it from the sounds witch is always blaring to the pristine picture.