Sony 55

Sony 55" Black Ultra HD 4K LED 3D HDTV

BY SONY #33 in Televisions

Behold the beauty of 4K clarity and brilliant color in our thinnest TV ever. The ultra-thin profile is virtually frameless and mounts flush to your wall. Everything you watch, even while streaming, is upscaled to stunning 4K. Android TV comes with Google Cast, voice search and a huge collection of apps, games and content from Google Play. Leading 4K picture quality - Experience matters. Sony launched expanded color in 2013, expanded brightness range in 2014, and has been upscaling to 4K for over 10 years. As other manufacturers start implementing these capabilities, Sony takes another step forward improving color accuracy and clarity of HD and 4K video in the X900C. See the difference experience makes. Upscale everything you watch to 4K Ultra HD - Whatever you're watching, watch it in 4K. All of your existing HD sports, TV shows and movies are upscaled to super clear 4K quality. Our most advanced 4K X-Reality PRO upscaling is developed from Sony's 10+ years of experience upscaling to 4K, exceeding all other TV brands. Every color comes alive - All the colors you dream of can now be seen on your Sony TV with TRILUMOS Display. Colors come alive on the screen in the widest color range ever, and dynamic color correction ensures colors are as consistent and accurate as possible every single time. A smarter TV - So much more than just 'Smart TV,' Android TV delivers great content, streaming apps and Android games to your TV. Voice search and personalized recommendations make for effortless entertainment. Ultra-thin - At just under 0.2 inches thin, the top of this TV is thinner than your smartphone, your #2 pencil, and your triple-blade razor. It's also the thinnest LED TV out there. 4K streaming at its best - For those who desire the best 4K streaming experience, Sony 4K TVs are specifically engineered to recognize and improve 4K streaming video. 4K Streaming services like Netflix and Amazon Instant Video offer expansive libraries of movies and original TV series in 4K Ultra HD with ultimate convenience. Vanishing Edge screen - Finally, a TV that fills the screen to the very edge, so all you see is a picture that seemingly floats before your eyes. The bezel-free edge is so thin that it practically vanishes while you watch, leaving only a stunning 4K picture from our thinnest TV ever. More apps - The things you love doing on your tablet or smartphone can now be enjoyed on your TV. Log into your Google account once to access a huge collection of apps, games, movies, TV shows and more from Google Play. Just say what you want - Say "action movies" or "today's weather" and let Android TV do the work. Voice search helps you quickly find what you want. Simply speak into One-Flick remote or your compatible mobile phone. Google Cast - With Google Cast built-in you can cast your favorite entertainment like HBO GO, Showtime Anytime, MLB. tv and more from your personal device to the big screen. You can cast from your Android phone or tablet, iPh see more...

Sony 55
Sony 55" Black Ultra HD 4K LED 3D HDTV
Kaityn  T.
Ponchatoula, LA
My husband and I love out 4K Sony TV!!! The picture quality is amazing especially for sporting events. You feel as though you are there. Setup is easy as well. I would definitely recommend this television to anyone looking for a high quality picture.
Denise D.
Looks beautiful, but sometimes the TV feels like the volume can't go high enough, especially when streaming Netflix or other video apps. All in all, I love the TV and the volume problem was resolved by adding an external sound bar.
Nancy N.
I like the 55inches size of tv, quality and color is great very high definition, my husband set it up so easily, usually use it to watch our fave TV shows and online streaming too, i have used several brands but always prefer to go back to sony because i know that the quality is superb
Alexis B.
Monroeville, AL
Bought this model for my living room! Havent had any problems and I typically set up a surround sound system but I decided against that decision because the speakers with the TV alone seem to be loud enough!
Michele A.
I love this TV. The quality is great. It almost makes you feel like you're right there. It is relatively easy to set up. This is my first 3D TV and it's amazing! If you are looking for a new TV, I would definitely recommend spending the extra buck and get HD and 3D.
Kimberly F.
New Richmond , WI
We absolutely LOVE this TV, we've had it for about a year now. The picture is so clear and detailed. We love the apps this TV provides, but recently, we've had a little trouble keeping it connected to the internet(while other devices clearly picked up the signal).
Selena P.
Brighton, CO
Really loved this TV it was prefect size for our living room but when moving it got knocked over in carpet and the whole face shattered so be very careful because it breaks very easily.
Crystal S.
Pharr, TX
We absolutely love this tv. The features are great and useful. I love that I can use a web browser on the tv. I also love the picture. It's so clear and fits beautifully in my living room, there is also no glare on the TV and I have big windows in my living room.
Luke S.
Bridgeview, IL
I never thought I would like using a 3D TV but I saw this TV in a Best Buy and decided to buy it. The 4K is truly amazing and the blacks are so deep. Definitely recommend.
Emily M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Best TV EVER & Christmas present may I add! I use this in my room and I love that you can do everything on it! You don't need extra electronics and cords everywhere! Super sleek and lightweight and the picture is amazing!!!!