ElectronicsTelevisionsSony
- 50" Class (495" Diag) - Led - 1080p - Smart - 3d - Hdtv - Black

Sony - 50" Class (49.5" Diag.) - Led - 1080p - Smart - 3d - Hdtv - Black

by Sony

Sony - 50" Class (49.5" Diag.) - LED - 1080p - Smart - 3D - HDTV - Black

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sony - 50" Class (49.5" Diag.) - Led - 1080p - Smart - 3d - Hdtv - Black!
Jackie F.
Sony Smart televisions have a great picture and great sound. The one I have suits all of my needs for a tv.
Chelsa L.
Great quality. I am literally see the pore on Meredith head on grey's anatomy
Great quality. I am literally see the pore on Meredith head on grey's anatomy
Heather M.
Middletown, RI
Great TV. First Smart TV we have purchased. The price was amazing for the value. Great picture, easy set up, very easy to navigate with the smart options. My kids love having the Netflix. We are using this in the living room but will move it to the bedroom and buy the same TV only bigger when we move to our new house!
Nela S.
Redlands, CA
We love this tv. Especially since the remote control has hulu and netflix functionality. It's fantastic
Erin F.
Old Saybrook, CT
Love this tv! The smart feature is almost essential in today's world. I love having everything connected through the TV and the picture quality is superb. The TV itself is lightweight and we love how the framing has gotten thinner and thinner over the years. It's also very quick in response and stable on the stand.
Heather P.
Chattanooga, TN
We've had this tv for several years now and we still love it! It shows a crystal clear picture at all times. We haven't had any issues with it. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 was because the volume could go just a tiny bit higher I think, but other than that it's a great tv!
Elizabeth S.
Glencoe, MN
Have this tv mounted on the wall in our bedroom. Husband is one of those people who has to have noise all night, so it gets left on all night, and we have never had any issues with this tv, it's great! All of our tv's are Sony and we would never buy anything else!
Ashley M.
Pawleys Isl, SC
1,120 reviews
Purchased at: Best Buy
Love this tv. Definitely a good quality and it’s the best to use. The picture is so clear and the smart tv capacities work for all of my accessories. This summer all of my expectations and I love the brand.
Ericka H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love my Sony 50 inch smart tv! It's just like having a computer but on a big screen tv. The picture and sound quality is magnificent! Sony - 50" Class (49.5" Diag.) - Led - 1080p - Smart - 3d - Hdtv - Black
Joyce M.
Orange, VA
I have the Sony 50 inch 3D HDTV in my bedroom. It has a beautiful and clear picture. I love watch 3D movies on this TV because the resolution on this TV is remarkable. Very simple to use and easy to keep clean. I would recommend this Sony TV to anyone.

Looking for your answer?