BY SONY

Stay motivated with a wire-free, hands-free MP3 player that's both waterproof and super comfortable. Use quick charge to power up fast before hitting the gym, plus you can drag and drop your favorite songs from any music service or even your desktop. see more...

Tessa C.
Portland, OR
The shape is really weird and uncomfortable. I got these as a gift, but otherwise I would not have purchased. I'm not sure why they gave it this shape, it isn't better than your average earbud shape.
Ali Rae L.
Eunice, LA
Ahhhh! Amazing sound! I've bought so many brands of headphones and earbuds. Bought anything you name it and this is by far my favorite. Keep up the good work!
Araseli C.
Romeoville
Best sound. You can hear everything clearly they're loud also they last for a long time if I was to purchase another one I will go back to this brand again
victoria p.
Frankfort, KY
Very good headphones, other then having to reput them in my ears again, i have no complaints. Quality of sound was good,and it was extremely easy to use
Rachel W.
Personally, I think that these earphones are really weird and uncomfortable. This product isn't worth it, definitely think there is better options.
Alyssa D.
Trenton, NJ
Working out is so much better with blue tooth headphones. I never knew I needed these so much until I received them. They also stay in your ears.
Ashley M.
Sparta, MI
These don't fit and stay put in my ear for very long at all. Falls out whenever I move so not good if you're taking them on the go
Destiny R.
These did not work very well for me. They kept falling out of my ears in the middle of me listening to music, which was annoying...
Joann D.
Murray, KY
The sound is absolutely amazing. I really love these and it came with different ear pieces so it can be comfortable for your ears
julia m.
Seaside, CA
These are nice especially if ou want to go running they don't slip off and great sound quality woud totally recommend ou buy this