BY SONY

Stay motivated with a wire-free, hands-free MP3 player that's both waterproof and super comfortable. Use quick charge to power up fast before hitting the gym, plus you can drag and drop your favorite songs from any music service or even your desktop. see more...

Rachel W.
Personally, I think that these earphones are really weird and uncomfortable. This product isn't worth it, definitely think there is better options.
Cam N.
These are very good sound quality headphones they have pretty good bass. people who love music would enjoy these
Jennifer s.
These are okay they are pretty cheap. but they come in handy & just in case your good ones break.
Kelly B.
I use these everyday I work out. I love them. They stay in my ears. They make the music sound amazing. I love them.
Maryssa V.
Nothing exciting, no special features. Bought them for my son, he didn't like the way they fit.
andrea o.
Doral, FL
...........................................GREAT..........................................
Anna W.
Buffalo, NY
My big brother bought these not too long ago and he loves them he saud they are by far the best thing hes ever bought
Lauren S.
Charlotte, NC
Stays out while being active. Good sound quality. Have used with both my cell phone and ipod.
Jennifer D.
Warren, OH
These work so good.Very comfortable and sound amazing..Very sturdy and durable, Highly recommend these!!!
Ashley M.
Sparta, MI
These don't fit and stay put in my ear for very long at all. Falls out whenever I move so not good if you're taking them on the go