BY SONY

Closed-type headphones with long stroke diaphragm for dynamic, movie-quality sound Sound Mode Switch for Movie and Music Enjoyment Comfortable fit with parallel link free-adjustable headband and urethane leather ear pads Ear-Conscious Design for Wearing Comfort Large 40mm Driver Unit with 360kJ/m High Power Neodymium Magnet for Outstanding Sound Quality 2 metre cord for the freedom to listen anywhere at home see more...

Bruna A.
new rochelle, NY
My initial reaction to this headphone was just 'WOW' and not in a good way. I was amazed at how much bass a headphone can have! I should emphasis at the point that this headphone is not used / was not intended to be used for mixing and mastering, so you first have to understand that this headphone is made for those that love the fun sound signature of having a really bassy headphone and nothing else! However, I found this problematic as the headphone just provided too much bass and there was not much else to be enjoyed.

I made a note in my video review that this is still a headphone and therefore, it must be judged to be such. In other words, you cannot only judge only the bass region, but all the other regions must also be taken into consideration, and this is where the XB500 fell short of being a good headphone. All the other frequencies aside from the bass region was frankly.... not very good.
Karina M.
West Palm Bch, FL
This headphones are absolutely amazing. I love listening to music with them because I can't hear anything from any background noise and it is easy to use and I found them at Ross for great deal and I would definitely buy them again for someone or recommend people to buy them
Jennifer S.
East China
Sony 40 mm headphones are really great with moves and music. It's essential that we have good headphones because we need to be quiet at times with a 5 month old in the house. Pretty good for the job, can be found at any Meijer in the electronic department. Worth every penny.
Tiffani L.
The Sony - 40 mm Driver Unit Hi-Fi / Music and movie headphones in the color black are a favorite of mine. I especially think these are good for any audio you may want to listen to whether it be movies, songs, even an Audio book! For this amazing price, it's an easy choice!
Stephanie H.
Deland, FL
I love the sound these head phones put out. They are very loud and clear! They have a very nice look to them and are light weight. Compared to the alternatitives i am very happy. I bought it from best buy and i would buy this again and i recommend this item to anyone.
kezie e.
Margate, FL
I love this product. it is an excellent choice. i love listening music and this device is great for doing so. for the sound quality the price of the headphones is affordable. it is better than headphones i have tried in the past both in sound quality and durability.
wintress f.
Gastonia, NC
Sony - 40mm Driver Unit Hi-Fi / Music & Movie Headphones (Black). They are very easy headphones to use not a lot going on. It is light on your ears/head. The quality of the sound is a 7 for me i like my music LOUD. No i would not just because the quality is nit what i wanted compared to BEATS AUDIO.
Kasey J.
I like these I had these for a while and I compared these to beats and I feel that for the price you pay not off from quality of Dre Beats. These may not be as trendy or pretty as BEATS but I like these and the price is fair! I would buy again or buy them as a gift
solangge m.
Orlando, FL
I gat the classics headphones, i bought it in the airport of miami, and it was very good, its a really good pricey and are very useful , and easy to use , and quality of sound
Tracy R.
N Las Vegas, NV
These earphones are some of the best I have has the sound is crystal clear and they fit my ear well wirhout hurting. I use to produce music and I just love them.