BY SONY

Closed-type headphones with long stroke diaphragm for dynamic, movie-quality sound Sound Mode Switch for Movie and Music Enjoyment Comfortable fit with parallel link free-adjustable headband and urethane leather ear pads Ear-Conscious Design for Wearing Comfort Large 40mm Driver Unit with 360kJ/m High Power Neodymium Magnet for Outstanding Sound Quality 2 metre cord for the freedom to listen anywhere at home see more...

wintress f.
Gastonia, NC
Sony - 40mm Driver Unit Hi-Fi / Music & Movie Headphones (Black). They are very easy headphones to use not a lot going on. It is light on your ears/head. The quality of the sound is a 7 for me i like my music LOUD. No i would not just because the quality is nit what i wanted compared to BEATS AUDIO.
Karina M.
West Palm Bch, FL
This headphones are absolutely amazing. I love listening to music with them because I can't hear anything from any background noise and it is easy to use and I found them at Ross for great deal and I would definitely buy them again for someone or recommend people to buy them
Tiffani L.
The Sony - 40 mm Driver Unit Hi-Fi / Music and movie headphones in the color black are a favorite of mine. I especially think these are good for any audio you may want to listen to whether it be movies, songs, even an Audio book! For this amazing price, it's an easy choice!
Adriana M.
Palmdale, CA
I love these headphones. They are lightweight, and a compact size. I take them on the, whether to the gym, or a walk in the park with my dog.
Virgínia F.
Falls Church, VA
My headset works very well and the sound quality is great. The price was not too high since the product is of good quality and lasts long.
Daniela H.
Medley, FL
Sumamente comodos, para uso diario, que facil te quedas dormido con ellos puestos y ni se siente, ademas lucen bien
kenisha S.
El Dorado, AR
Love great for watching movies on tablets surround sounds also have studio sound when listening to music bass
Jess E.
Boston, MA
Nice pair of headphones! Great price, good quality sound , and has a sleek design! I would buy again
Hannah D.
Mahopac, NY
Didn't like these at all, don't buy them. They are a waste of money. Less than even one star.
Bruna A.
new rochelle, NY
My initial reaction to this headphone was just 'WOW' and not in a good way. I was amazed at how much bass a headphone can have! I should emphasis at the point that this headphone is not used / was not intended to be used for mixing and mastering, so you first have to understand that this headphone is made for those that love the fun sound signature of having a really bassy headphone and nothing else! However, I found this problematic as the headphone just provided too much bass and there was not much else to be enjoyed.

I made a note in my video review that this is still a headphone and therefore, it must be judged to be such. In other words, you cannot only judge only the bass region, but all the other regions must also be taken into consideration, and this is where the XB500 fell short of being a good headphone. All the other frequencies aside from the bass region was frankly.... not very good.