ElectronicsTelevisionsSony
40" Class Smart Bravia 1080P LED HDTV With Wi-Fi

Sony 40" Class Smart Bravia 1080P LED HDTV With Wi-Fi

by Sony

Sony KDL40R510C 40" Class Smart Bravia 1080P LED HDTV With Wi-Fi

Was anyone else super impressed with this tv?
Do you like Sony better than Samsung?
Start your review of Sony 40" Class Smart Bravia 1080P LED HDTV With Wi-Fi!
Merel B.
Aalsmeerderbrug
We have this television in our living room and it’s so pretty. It has build in wifi and there’s this android supported home screen where you can watch youtube, disney+ and a lot more it you have that. The wifi has a lot of errors most of the time tho.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,271 reviews
This is a great tv. It has a decent picture quality. We did add a sound bar. Works with our Roku. Plan to get a larger tv soon and would not hesitate to get another Sony.
Kasi G.
Edgewood, NM
Great TV we purchased and hung on our wallin guest bedroom. perfect color and sound. Eeasy to hang and set up with an xbox
Nadia I.
Yonkers, NY
Huge and fabulous. The sound,picture on the point. I'm really happy with ny purchase well worth it.
Jessica A.
Milwaukee, WI
This was bought as a gift from my parents and I couldn't be happier. I love the graphics and the sound. This is the best gift ever. I'd most definitely recommend this TV to anyone.
Rem T.
Mansfield
I love this tv, the picture is wonderful and has a nice range of apps. Just disappointed by not being able to add Hulu
Mariam A.
Wilmington, DE
For me this brand is one of the best techniques especially for TVs, I recommend it.
Jenae M.
Waseca, MN
This tv I like very much. I can watch Netflix on it. If I watch a movie and fall a sleep it will shut off on its own. Kind of weird but saves on electricity. Very easy to use. It was expensive but had no choice. I highly reccomend this tv
Daniela T.
Münster , Nordrhein
Wir haben ihn im Schlafzimmer und mein Mann ist sehr zufrieden, ich nutze ihn eig nur tags um Musik drüber zu hören und bin aber auch zufrieden
Jackie F.
This TV is a great size for my bedroom, and great quality. It’s easy to move, as it’s not too heavy.