Sony 360 Bluetooth Speaker - Black

by Sony

Put wireless music in the palm of your hand and connect with one touch. This ultra-chic, compact speaker offers up to 5 hours of music playback and boasts state-of-the-art nfc pairing. Simply tap your compatible smartphone against the speaker and instantly stream your jams wirelessly. Ah, simplicity.

I am interested in getting my husband a quality product. I want to get him a great wireless speaker that can be Bluetooth and waterproof. Does this fit my needs?
Start your review of Sony 360 Bluetooth Speaker - Black!
How would you rate this product?
I love to use when j clean my house, plus is easy to install, and easy to use. Even my husband uses it when he is fixing stuff in the garage . I would improve this product buy putting more base to it . Plus is a very good price that you can afford . I would recomend this to everyone who buys it.
Corvallis, OR
Techie Expert Level 1
And this is a great product prices can get a little steep I wasn't too absolutely satisfied with it only because it doesn't last long when you take it to the beach and or camping or down going swimming it's not recommended for that kind of stuff as it will compromise the sound and then it doesn't sound right after that but other than that great product highly recommended
Techie Expert Level 1
This thing may be small but it can get pretty loud! Got this as a present and have enjoyed it a lot! Would recommend if you’re looking for a small speaker to casually use.
Sounds produced by this compact sound bar/ball, is able to fill any size room with quality. Sony enthusiasts can rest assure about the purchase of the item, that comes in a variety of colors.
spring
By far this is the best portable speaker I have ever used, the sound on the speaker gives great detail, I love the product. it is very easy to use and the color is so good for at night I think everyone should by at least two lol.
Pasco
Not spendy, great sound, good battery life, although the sound can get muted by noice around you. So if you just want a speaker that you yourself can use at home this is great, if you want something for a bbq with friends and family go bigger.
La Feria, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
I love this speaker because it was very affordable and I can take with me anywhere. Especially for when I do outdoor hobbies such as planting, playing soccer with some friends, and even to my boyfriends Sunday baseball games. It comes in handy and just makes things more exciting. Oh and did I mention it comes in Pink and also White!
Rio Grande City, TX
My mom bought this for me as a gift and it was super great at first, and really as loud as speakers can be to make you really happy. After a while, though, the bluetooth connection stopped working. It would "accept" my phone and say it'd be connected, but it would't play my music.
This speaker is cute, portable, and best for personal listening. It doesn't get very loud, so don't expect to fill a room with party music with this speaker. I kept it in my office for personal use, and found it did really well in that regard. The bass is quite weak though, if that's something you're concerned about. I liked the ability to wirelessly connect with my phone.
LEWISBURG, PA
It seems like I used to buy speakers all the time until I tried these. I work a min wage job and was still able to afford these after paying all my bills. I def recommend these speakers over most other cheaper ones ive gotten before. I def recommend these speakers to anyone looking for great speakers!