BY SONY

Sony 30mm e-mount macro lens - black/silver (sel30m35) see more...

Vanessa A.
I use this on my Sony NEX-6 and have taken SO many photos with it. Most times I just keep this on instead of using my regular kit lens. Low f-stop capabilities, doesn't distort my images when shooting in RAW, and very decent bokeh. I used it basically everywhere when I studied abroad last fall. Just wish I could've waited a few months because the price has dropped by almost 50% from last August to now (July 2015)! Still, it's been worth it!
SANDRA H.
I use this lens on my Sony Nex5 and it produces great quality photos every time even for an amateur like me. This is my go to lens for all my casual photo taking.
Amy W.
Katy, TX
This lenses a great lens made by Sony the quality is of the lens made is amazing and the quality of pictures it takes would recommend a friends and family.
LAWilliam Z.
New Orleans, LA
I love this product . I would definitely recommend this product I would definitely recommend this product to my friends.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
Great lens for my Sony alpha. I'm very impressed with the photo quality of this lens and camera combination.
James H.
Roseville, CA
Is this lens compatible with the A6000?