BY SONY #26 in Storage Media & Cards

Sony 25dpr47ls1 25-pk. Dvd+r spindle see more...

LEAR17497 Isabella P.
Miami, Florida
Pop Culture Expert
I purchased these to make photo/video discs for my daughters class of the school year. They arrived well packaged, and were easy to use. The biggest downside of these was that several of them wouldn't burn, I even attempted to use my brothers more expensive equipment with the ones that wouldn't and kept getting a message stating the disc was corrupt. I would say 3 or 4 of them had this message pop up, but the rest worked great. Thankfully I only needed 20, if I had needed more then I would've been upset. However, the photos and video look great on them and from what I can tell all the parents were very happy with the outcome.
Amber K.
Pop Culture Expert
fantastic product to record movies. Good video and sound quality. Priced at walmart was like $10 the last time I bought it was a few years ago.
Heather G.
Seneca, SC
Pop Culture Expert
I had to get these for my speech class to record our speeches they seemed to work really well
Erin P.
Burleson, TX
Nice set. I lean towards Sony when getting my DVDs burnt. Family home movies and whatnot. They're product has never let me down and I mess up a lot on my own. Best Buy Product!
Mandy Jo C.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are all I use for my photography needs. It's perfect for saving customer albums and keeping them separate from others. It's perfect for customer albums sent home with the customer. High clarity, dependable product.
Bartender B.
I've always been partial to Sony products. The sound and/or video quality is always stellar and they hold up well compared to other manufacturers. These DVDs are yet another example of a job well done by Sony.
Janelle C.
Wichita Falls, TX
I make a lot of DVDs made from pictures and video footage, and I always buy the Sony brand. They are great quality, and I don't have to worry about something not working with them!
Emily J.
San Antonio, TX
I had purchased these afyer finding that my dvd player doesn't play most burned disc,a friend recommended them to me and to my suprise they actually play!! Its well worth the $12
Suzanne X.
So in the rare chance that you do need DVDs ever again, then this would be the one to get to burnt any movies or videos that you may have.
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
Pop Culture Expert
Can't seem to figure out how to wipe out what's on them and rewrite on top, but that's my own computer issues. Sony is always a great product.
Christine E.
Does anyone even use these anymore? Obsolete.
sasha m.
Anyone remember buring cds instead of buying the album? Lml good times
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I remember using these to download music before I had gotten a MP3 player. 😂 anyone else?