BY SONY #26 in Storage Media & Cards

Sony 25dpr47ls1 25-pk. Dvd+r spindle see more...

LEAR17497 Isabella P.
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
Miami, Florida
Pop Culture Expert
I purchased these to make photo/video discs for my daughters class of the school year. They arrived well packaged, and were easy to use. The biggest downside of these was that several of them wouldn't burn, I even attempted to use my brothers more expensive equipment with the ones that wouldn't and kept getting a message stating the disc was corrupt. I would say 3 or 4 of them had this message pop up, but the rest worked great. Thankfully I only needed 20, if I had needed more then I would've been upset. However, the photos and video look great on them and from what I can tell all the parents were very happy with the outcome.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Pop Culture Expert
fantastic product to record movies. Good video and sound quality. Priced at walmart was like $10 the last time I bought it was a few years ago.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Seneca, SC
Pop Culture Expert
I had to get these for my speech class to record our speeches they seemed to work really well
Erin P.
Erin P.
Burleson, TX
Nice set. I lean towards Sony when getting my DVDs burnt. Family home movies and whatnot. They're product has never let me down and I mess up a lot on my own. Best Buy Product!
Janelle C.
Janelle C.
Wichita Falls, TX
I make a lot of DVDs made from pictures and video footage, and I always buy the Sony brand. They are great quality, and I don't have to worry about something not working with them!
Wanda N.
Wanda N.
Pop Culture Expert
They are great for everything you need to write on DVD. great for slide shows or presentations
Mandy Jo C.
Mandy Jo C.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are all I use for my photography needs. It's perfect for saving customer albums and keeping them separate from others. It's perfect for customer albums sent home with the customer. High clarity, dependable product.
Gabrielle w.
Gabrielle w.
Troy, NC
Well worth the price. I've found that this is the best brand to use. Never have had any problems with them nor has anyone I know.
Sara W.
Sara W.
This is my go-to brand for CD's and DVD's. They burn well, they last, and the price is affordable. :)
B. H.
B. H.
Sony dvd+R are great for burning or making copies of photos/videos/music basically anything you wanna back up or save
Christine E.
Christine E.
Does anyone even use these anymore? Obsolete.
sasha m.
sasha m.
Anyone remember buring cds instead of buying the album? Lml good times
Allina T.
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I remember using these to download music before I had gotten a MP3 player. 😂 anyone else?